Poll: Qatar Grand Prix 2021, Lusail - Race 20

Rate the 2021 Qatar Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Is this still the same complaint from before where the wing stalls at high speed? Or something else?

I thought they had no complaints that weekend?
New one. Apparently it's opening further than 85mm which is causing the score marks.

Associate
RB are more frustrated because they cant figure out what it is thats helping the Merc. And they cant raise an official protest without knowing what it is they should be protesting. FIA would surely know if it was illegal, knowing that they had the wing after they took it after the DQ.

Man of Honour
RB are more frustrated because they cant figure out what it is thats helping the Merc. And they cant raise an official protest without knowing what it is they should be protesting. FIA would surely know if it was illegal, knowing that they had the wing after they took it after the DQ.

Exactly, Horner is crying because he has no answer. Mercedes have a good shot at a 1-2 here and Horner is going to have a meltdown if they do. The championship is certainly looking more open than it has for some time.

I actually thing it’s really pathetic that the RB are making claims of ‘illegal’ parts just because Mercedes are quicker, yet have no evidence to show. RB are panicking, they can see it slipping away. I’m not sure it will, but it’s going to be close.

Soldato
Exactly, Horner is crying because he has no answer. Mercedes have a good shot at a 1-2 here and Horner is going to have a meltdown if they do. The championship is certainly looking more open than it has for some time.

I actually thing it’s really pathetic that the RB are making claims of ‘illegal’ parts just because Mercedes are quicker, yet have no evidence to show.
That’s RB all over though, absolutely toxic team

Associate
RB trying to bring others down rather then bring them selves up
Tbf though this has been a prominent practice in F1 but has normally not had as much media attention on every single issue. Most top teams have brought some innovation that then was removed later due to significant gaps to other team to keep the championship interesting.
It would be refreshing to see a few other teams like McLaren or Ferrari enter the title contention next year to give some more face time to anyone but Toto, Horner and Marko.

Back
Top Bottom