UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd - 25th November 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Reece James absolutely world class right now. Even that slightly blunted Chelsea side last night could beat anyone in the world.

Yeah, Tuchel has completely transformed that Chelsea side. I'm not convinced that Lukaku will get much of a look in as first choice either when he is fit.

Chelsea have got that old Mourinho look about them where you just think they are going to grind teams into the dirt over 90 minutes most of the time.

Still think it will be very close in the league between City, Liverpool and Chelsea though.

Caporegime
Yeah, Tuchel has completely transformed that Chelsea side. I'm not convinced that Lukaku will get much of a look in as first choice either when he is fit.

Chelsea have got that old Mourinho look about them where you just think they are going to grind teams into the dirt over 90 minutes most of the time.

Still think it will be very close in the league between City, Liverpool and Chelsea though.

Chelsea will pretty much grind a draw against Liverpool and City because head to head they will not win but because they are set up so good defensively will beat all the other teams whilst your Liverpool's end up drawing with Brentford.

Soldato
Surprised at our team, didn't think Matip and both of Mane and Salah would starting and certainly didn't expect Morton to be starting.
I expected Morton to start, I'm surprised Philips hasn't, I certainly don't think we need mane and salah both to start.

Hell give Origi minutes, may frustrate us all but we're qualified anyway

Back
Top Bottom