UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd - 25th November 2021]

Man of Honour
What is wrong with the BT Sport panel here. Talking about Carrick getting it to the end of the season just because he's won 1 game. Bizarre.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Watching Chelsea brings home just how poor we really are. The speed at which Chelsea come forward and their energy levels are just on another planet to us. They attack and they have 5+ players steaming forwards instead of 2 or 3.

Caporegime
Well yeah they've had a lot of injuries including their top scorer. But they've still not lost many games and I think their home record in Europe over the years is one of the best. They've conceded less goals than the league leaders!

Soldato
I mean theyve already qualified and rested half their team whilst sitting on four wins from four.

To be fair, its a good Chelsea win. Juve did drop some first team players, but it shouldnt allow for a 4-0. Juve aren't the same without Chiellini, either are the Italy team.

It is funny though that the media will go crazy and quickly forget how well Juve limited them in Turin. Better without Lukaku!

Yeah they also just got obliterated and are 6th in a weak Serie A. Now they're second in their group too. Looks like a very strong team to me, which half of their team did they rest?

Sure its different to the PL, very open. Some good teams coming through though.

Caporegime
Absoluted romped to the league with Ronaldo last season to be fair.

Still finished top scorer, how often do you see that in the team that comes fourth?

Also I checked their team, they made 2 changes from the weekend. Bringing in Alex Sandro and Bentancur. What are you talking about resting half their team :cry:

Associate
Still finished top scorer, how often do you see that in the team that comes fourth?
Vardy did it in a team that finished 5th to be fair.

Also Ronaldo can be top scorer but they can still be a better team without him - not saying they are, but they're not mutually exclusive are they?

Back
Top Bottom