***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
Bought the Senna GTR and Monster Jam Grave Digger both on discount, my first lego since I was a child, excited :D

Edit - Just ordered the Guardians of the Galaxy ship as well on discount, need to stop now :(

Last edited:
Associate
It's a slippery slope. You'll be ordering the AT-AT next:cry:.

Haha I wish! I can see how this can get addicting now, forgot I also bought a wee plane 42117 for £6, so I'll try and stop now as I've not even received any of them yet and I keep buying more! I've just bought my first house and I will have a small office so figured I could use these as decorations in there :)

Soldato
What have i done :D, last Lego i owned was a train set in the early 80's.

IMG-1194.jpg

Soldato
The lad and I have finished a couple of other models recently, firstly the Lego Catamaran (42105) which is pretty decent, especially for £20 from Tesco.

20211204_Lego42105Catamaran.jpg

And then secondly a brand I've not tried before YC/Happy Build, a wide-bodied 911. Fantastic quality parts but a few minor negatives on the design, but overall a decent build.

20211204_YC-QC016_911_Widebody.jpg

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I think so, its a cracking build to put together. You could also not install the power parts and sell them on for a decent sum if you just want to display it.
That was the push I needed :p
It came in the LEGO shipping box as well which I suppose could add value one day if I never get round to building it and/or get round to selling any of my unopened collection..

Soldato
I visited a Lego shop for the first time since Covid yesterday.

The Titanic is huge, but looks really nice.

The AtAt looks decent, but no more than that.

The big thing I noticed is how few technics sets they had. I was pretty disappointed by that.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I visited a Lego shop for the first time since Covid yesterday.

The Titanic is huge, but looks really nice.

The AtAt looks decent, but no more than that.

The big thing I noticed is how few technics sets they had. I was pretty disappointed by that.
I can't be bothered with Technic any more. Too many pins and cogs and whatnot. Give me a massive Creator Expert set any day!

Back
Top Bottom