The Big Photographic Deals thread

Associate
Soldato
Just starting to learn how to edit photos properly, already have Affinity Photo but guess for the price this is also worth trying?

Caporegime
Just starting to learn how to edit photos properly, already have Affinity Photo but guess for the price this is also worth trying?

Its a steal for the price. Its a very very competent photo editing suite. You would need to spend considerably more to get anything better IMO.

Soldato
Luminar compliments Affinity pretty well - they are quite different applications. For RAW image enhancement Luminar wipes the floor with AP - but for actual editing/manipulation you need AP.

Soldato
LP-E6NH Canon battery for R5/6 £99 at forest place. Not a massive saving (£15) but it's something and seems to have switched this morning as I was looking last night.

Soldato
Just noticed the Panasonic G9 being sold new for £799 on Amazon, this is the cheapest I've seen it for a very long time, close to 2 years.

I have a G9 and it makes for a great photography camera as well as a very good video tool, especially if you want something for B Roll or a very good camera for making YouTube videos.

It might be a few years old but Panasonic have kept it up to date with firmware after firmware.

The Autofocus issue is not as near as bad as people make it out to be and if you are taking stills, the AF is as good as any phase detect system.

Associate
The Sony SEL85F18 E Mount Full Frame 85 mm F1.8 Prime Lens is currently £379 on Amazon.

Not as cheap as it was a few months ago when cashback was available, but still a good price. You may even get monthly payment terms on it like I did.

Soldato
I'm a Topaz Affiliate. So if any one wants 15% off any of their software - Denoise, Gigapixel, Sharpen AI etc just send me a message for the code.
The code stacks on any offers they have + works on licence refreshes.

Back
Top Bottom