The Book of Boba Fett - Star Wars Series (Disney)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Wow, that gang. They look like they were ripped right out of something like Teen Titans Go.
Screenshot-2022-01-13-173709.png

:D

Man of Honour
There was a little surprise in that…

… the sand people are toast

… but otherwise what a boring episode (3). Boba himself is just absurdly bland. I struggle to have any opinion about him at all… other than him being so unremarkable!

The mods with the mod bikes was silly but harmless fun, didn’t ruin anything for me.

What harms it is not anything to do with ‘wokeness’ but just the fact it’s bland and dull.

His female companion is the best character but she has barely had any character development. I’m absolutely aching for something relatable here. Maybe they could have fun, or be sad, or have some sort of emotional experience?!

Associate
I think my issue with the bikes is that these were supposed to be people struggling to survive, they needed work, yet had gleaming bikes. Just didn't fit with the characters around them. If they were portrayed as having well of parents but rebelling, that makes more sense!

But not the best episode.

Soldato
Who says he leaves his partner?

Takes to the air has aerial advantage and breaks the circle.

/shrug

I think you're asking a bit too much, it's not like Boba Tea is highly trained in combat and martial skills from a young age, being one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy.

Back
Top Bottom