The Book of Boba Fett - Star Wars Series (Disney)

Man of Honour
I had to pause at that point I was struggling with derisive laughter at the recognition of it.

They could have at least gone to the effort of swapping the top out for something else maybe with some lights around the circumference or something and stuck some kind of display/control panel lights on the body of it plus hide the organic looking legs a bit.

Even if there is some endearing story behind it, it just looks ridiculous and breaks the immersion.

Caporegime
I think my issue with the bikes is that these were supposed to be people struggling to survive, they needed work, yet had gleaming bikes. Just didn't fit with the characters around them. If they were portrayed as having well of parents but rebelling, that makes more sense!

But not the best episode.

Think the issue with the bikes is people are relating them to speeder bikes.

Speeder bikes are like superbikes in our world, big expensive and super fast.

The kids bikes are more like old world Vespa scooters all mirrors and bling and no go.

Again in relation, old school mods had scooters with loads of bling, but often no job and just spending dole money on the scooters,, I know I was one exactly like that, so totally relatable the kids have bling bikes but no jobs.

Soldato
Talking about speeder bikes, in this show and in Mando I've noticed the sound effects they use when the bikes are speeding along include the various "hoots" that were in the Endor forest chase in Return of the Jedi. I always assumed these hoots were incidental animal sounds from creatures in the forest as the bikes went past, not coming from the bikes themselves. I'm actually mildy annoyed they used the hoot sound affect and just pasted onto the generic speeder sound, if is it possible to get annoyed by such ridiculously trivial things :)

Caporegime
Great episode. Nice to see it tie up to the Mandalorian episodes. A lot of questions answered in my opinion.

3 episodes ledt. My expectations are high for some bad-assery now he's fully healed. Hopefully next episode is 80/20 present/flashbacks just as this one was heavily flashback based.

Wonder if we could see Mando turn up towards the end.

rp2000

Edit: should have spoilered, but seems pointless for a show that is weekly and released simultaneously globally.

Last edited:
Caporegime
lol spraying the entire biking gang to death not a care in the world

how is max rebo alive? He survived the sail barge explosion?

credits can buy muscle if you know where to look... Loooooool this is the way and its gonna be awesome. Hope the whole gang shows up.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Loved that episode, so much going on. Once he gets his ship there are some brilliant scenes. You just can’t beat some of those sound effects. I’m looking forward to the rest.

Hopefully now we’re done with the flashbacks and we’ll see a fully restored Boba.

Oh, that music at the end. I think we know what’s coming and it’s going to be glorious!

Back
Top Bottom