January Transfer Window 21/22

fez

fez

Caporegime
Martial to Sevilla is done. Loan until the summer. Fingers crossed he does well and we can get a decent fee for him in the summer. Wonderful player when hes on form, one of the best we have had at United for a long time but those moments were all too fleeting.

The perfect encapsulation of the malaise and duality of United over the past decade.

Soldato
A lot of people seem to rave about him but I haven't seen him play much. Is he as good as what people make out?
He was great for Ajax, as were the likes of De Light, De Jong etc who all moved for big money - none of them have really set the world alight. Decent player - Man U fans cry out for him to start as they've utter trash in the middle of the park.

Soldato
Hes good enough to win games on his own for teams like Newcastle and every win is worth millions to a team in their position.

That's the point I was making, I was sticking up for them :p Newcastle are more than good enough for martial and he could have gone and tried to do a lingard of last season. Oh well can't blame him for taking a 6m holiday to Spain

Caporegime
Vlahovic off to Juventus for £63mil, how they're able to afford that I have no idea, but its the only striker we've been linked to and looked like a perfect fit :(
Pretty much confirms Ramsey will be getting the boot. Newcastle should put a cut price offer in and they can afford his wages. What Newcastle need is four or five players who won’t necessarily be around in four or five years time to keep them up and push them on.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Ramsey would be an awful move unless his wages are ~£100k/week and Ramsey would be mad to agree to that. Hes contracted for another year and a half and hes unlikely to have any trouble getting another half decent contract after that. Depends how desperate he is to play and I doubt hes desperate to play for Newcastle.

Man of Honour
OP
Glad Martial is gone. Fantastic ability, zero application. Such a shame.

Lingard next please.

Shame we seem to have decided against signing a midfielder, might come to regret that if we miss out on 3rd/4th.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Shame we seem to have decided against signing a midfielder, might come to regret that if we miss out on 3rd/4th.

Wouldn't want to waste money on a midfielder that the new manager might want even though the lost revenue and appeal of the CL would almost certainly outweigh any outlay on a midfielder.

Associate
Man Utd should try and get rid of Pogba. Re-invest the money on a decent replacement. I know they want Rice but if I was him I wouldn't leave West Ham anytime soon.

Associate
I've seen Gini Wijnaldum is keen to leave PSG on loan. Rumours are that Arsenal might be interested. I'd have him back at Liverpool in a heartbeat, can't see that happening though.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Man Utd should try and get rid of Pogba. Re-invest the money on a decent replacement. I know they want Rice but if I was him I wouldn't leave West Ham anytime soon.

I'm sure we will reinvest the £0 we get for Pogba. No other team would pay us anything serious for him this January and he would be mad to go when he will probably be able to earn more as a free agent. We are stuck with him until the summer. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays on a crazy contract as well.

Back
Top Bottom