January Transfer Window 21/22

Man of Honour
Leipzig's Amadou Haidara has been linked most notably with Utd - a lively box to box player. £33m release clause. One for the transfer thread when it's up. (Thanks Baz)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm not sure what we need anymore as klopp keeps proving me wrong, I keep thinking we need more depth and better back ups as the drop off from our front three is massive yet we keep going and do well.

Don
I'm not sure what we need anymore as klopp keeps proving me wrong, I keep thinking we need more depth and better back ups as the drop off from our front three is massive yet we keep going and do well.
Front 4, surely?

Long term the club need another, younger midfielder and another Jota type to replace Origi. If the players the club want are available in January then we'll go for them, if not then we'll wait until the summer.

Soldato
Front 4, surely?

Long term the club need another, younger midfielder and another Jota type to replace Origi. If the players the club want are available in January then we'll go for them, if not then we'll wait until the summer.
Yeah Front 4, though I think Bobby will be getting phased out his form prior to injury is hit and miss, Id be ****** if i was Jota and he walks back into team over me.

Origi has need replacing for years and it hasnt happened, midfielder im not sure who we would get, i doubt any one and Jones will keep getting the minutes, Elliott will when he is fit. Id like Bellingham from Dortmund but i doubt FSG would spend the money required to get him

Man of Honour

If we could only sign one person in the January window, my want would be Luis Diaz. I reckon he would tear it up in the Premier League.

Soldato
If we could only sign one person in the January window, my want would be Luis Diaz. I reckon he would tear it up in the Premier League.

I know he's the latest hot rumour doing the rounds atm, but he hasn't looked anything like the level needed for me. Admittedly I'm only basing that off the 2 games we've played Porto though.

Man of Honour
I know he's the latest hot rumour doing the rounds atm, but he hasn't looked anything like the level needed for me. Admittedly I'm only basing that off the 2 games we've played Porto though.

He wasnt up to much in our 2 games v Porto but if you watch him in other games he's pretty darned impressive, I think he would make a great alternative to Mane on the left wing for those periods where Mane has been patchy of late. He can be had for around £40m, which is not a huge amount these days

Permabanned
He wasnt up to much in our 2 games v Porto but if you watch him in other games he's pretty darned impressive, I think he would make a great alternative to Mane on the left wing for those periods where Mane has been patchy of late. He can be had for around £40m, which is not a huge amount these days

Even under 16 players look amazing in youtube skills/goals videos. :cry:

Soldato
It's a shame about Martial, i like him but it seems like the time to cash in.shpuld be possible to get 50m for him you would think.

However, the main clubs who might want him who he would sign for are abit poor at the moment,Juve, Barca etc
50m? Your having a laugh, can't see any club willing to pay that. He has barely done anything in past few seasons for utd to warrant anywhere near that figure

Back
Top Bottom