Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

fez

fez

Caporegime
Nice new mac for my daughter to break

What is she using it for? If its just light work then the 13" M1 is probably the far better machine. I've had both and the "old" 13" M1 is far better if you don't need the grunt or ports on the latest one.

Battery on the old one was mad even under heavy load. Only real reason I have got a new one is for the dual monitor support and 32GB memory. I was fine with 16GB on the old one though.

Caporegime
Got more teas in the letterbox today, which was nice.

The Victorian Fog is from before, the remainder of Harney are new :cool:

HarneyTeas_crop.jpg
Time for my philistine question of the day, are all these teas, except the English breakfast supposed to be drunk black with no sugar?

Man of Honour
Time for my philistine question of the day, are all these teas, except the English breakfast supposed to be drunk black with no sugar?

:eek:

They are all black teas in the pic, you can have them black or with a dribble of milk! I like having all my black teas with a little bit of milk as like the strength and texture that whole milk adds to any tea. They all have a unique fragrance because of the ingredients used.

Some people like to add honey, cinnamon, hint of lemon and even orange to add some zest too. All down to preferences and there is no right or wrong really.

Back
Top Bottom