Show Us Your Motors!

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Don't think I ever posted pics of this mini? two photos edited v. differently cause I was messing around in PS and didn't care that much :p
tumblr_l2zbronBS91qc4sfeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l2zcil7BkW1qc4sfeo1_500.jpg

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
I had a green cooper that I crashed, this is what I've had for about 8 months or so. Never had a GT, and yeee, union jack on the roof :)

Caporegime
diesels id say are as quick as petrol, maybe slightly noisier tho. We have a Audi A4, V6, 2.5, will do over 600miles on a full tank and that shifts when you floor it. I think people dont like admitting they have a diesel car:D

I only really notice that noise when the cars at a standstill, on the move i wouldn't say theres much in it between a petrol and a decent diesel.

Soldato
140 bhp in a car that big :eek:. Must be slow as hell. Still, it's a company car so....

Not at all. It's quick enough for day to day driving and not slow by any means.

BHP is the wrong figure to look at really.

It produces 251lb/ft @1750-2240RPM which pulls it along wih ease. Personally I think it pulls well over 3K RPM despite the claimed figures.

Through the gears it's makes progress very well :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Are you not embarrased to arrive at work, go for job interviews, etc etc in a car that looks like that?

Bright chrome wheels, limo tints and a big exhuast on a Corsa diesel?

Are you 17?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;16635950 said:
Are you not embarrased to arrive at work, go for job interviews, etc etc in a car that looks like that?

Bright chrome wheels, limo tints and a big exhuast on a Corsa diesel?

Are you 17?

Embarassed at work? Far from it, everyone drives crappy loud cars so I fit in well :p

I'll go to an interview on a bus or park well away from the potential employer until I'm well in :cool:

Same goes for w/c 6/6 job interview :D

Back
Top Bottom