• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My largest Pyramid yet of some shiny new kit!!

Soldato
are there any real differences between the brands? they'll all be reference design and cooling at this stage right - so will it just be down to warranty (length of and quality) and people's experience with brands in the past?

It's getting more and more likely i'll be up at 5 tomorrow so want to armed with as much info as possible before then...

Also how long does the free forums delivery take compared to other forms of delivery?

OcUK Staff
OP
Just curious...considering you guys have this many stock this time, are you still gonna price it with the usual £20+ price preimum comparing to competitors that only take pre-orders, or is the price actually gonna be more competitive for the launch this time?

You will be very happy with our pricing.

Of course we can't control competitors who have no stock resorting to desperate tactics trying to win the odd order here and there by selling cheaper.

I've said it before, if you don't have stock in theory you can sell at any price and well never deliver.

We have stock, our pricing will be very good, will no doubt surprise quite a few. :)

Nice to see AMD/ATI have got more stock than the 5000 series launch :)

Are OCUK doing a review tonight?

I would like to buy a 6950 tomorrow morning as I have never had a new card upon release, but at the same time cannot buy without seeing some form of benchmark.

OcUK Staff
OP
are there any real differences between the brands? they'll all be reference design and cooling at this stage right - so will it just be down to warranty (length of and quality) and people's experience with brands in the past?

It's getting more and more likely i'll be up at 5 tomorrow so want to armed with as much info as possible before then...

Also how long does the free forums delivery take compared to other forms of delivery?

They are all identical apart from packaging. HIS, Sapphire and XFX all have 2yr warranty which OcUK warrant. So basically buy the cheapest or the one which has maybe a free game as long as the price is similar. :)

Soldato
can you tell me about delivery as well gibbo - when should it arrive with free delivery vs paid for?

Also my 4890 is 9.5 inches, how much longer will one of these puppies be? Is it the excuse for a new case i've been waiting for??

Associate
I have been wholly distracted throughout this entire thread just wondering where the loaf vanished to between shots 1 and 2? So who was responsible for the Medium Sliced Heist?

Back
Top Bottom