• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My largest Pyramid yet of some shiny new kit!!

Soldato
Didn't BFG offer very long warranties? Unless I've got it mixed up didn't they go under along with the warranties? In my mind anything over 3yrs in GPU's is a waste of time, they'll be obsolete by then...

Wasn't BFG nvidia exclusive though? But yeh I agree mate, anything over 3 years is pointless for me. I usually sell up within a year.

Associate
Do those HIS cards (or other launch-day stock) bundle any cables/adaptors? Particularly a mini-DP to DP for using the active DP to DVI adaptor I already ordered - Eyefinity here I come :D

Soldato
They are all reference cards on release, they will all support voltage control if the software allows it.
Software only works if the hardware VRM controller supports voltage adjustment. It is likely that AMD have followed the current trend for "manual adjustments", but not guarenteed.

Associate
Gibbo, no doubt you can't tell us the 6970 length under NDA, but if you have any Antec 902 cases lying around could you say if they fit or not?

Cheers

Soldato
waiting for you to suggest a few good cases ace modder...also would love to hear back about delivery free forum/other...

thanks fella...

Coolermaster CM-690 II Advanced & Lite
Coolermaster HAF X
Coolermaster HAF 932
Corsair 700D
Corsair 800D
Fractal Design XL Case
Lots of Lian Li Cases
NZXT Phantom Cases
Silverstone Raven 2
Silverstone Fortress 2
Antec 1200
Antec 902
Antec 900
Antec DF10
Antec DF30
Antec DF35
Antec DF85

There maybe others but these are the ones I'm 100% sure on.

Back
Top Bottom