Hazro series - HZ30Wi, HZ30WiQ, HZ27WA, HZ27WB & HZ27WC

Associate
last time i heard hazros warranty is a fair few dead/stuck pixels before they will replace it, i know that if i had one white stuck pixel in the middle of the screen it would drive me mad!

If I spent £400 on a monitor that wasn't perfect I'd be pretty peeved too. If mine has dead pixels, DSR it goes.

Associate
The pixel policy was a combination of us being cautious as well as a misprint. Luckily, not a SINGLE monitor has been reported for pixel defects which is why we will definitely revise it to the ISO-13406-2 when the next batch of instruction manuals are printed. We are happy for current owners to report their experiences of pixel defects [if any] publicly on this forum.

We have revised our pixel defect thresholds but our general warranty policy remains as is and won't be changed in the foreseeable future. Our panel inspection criteria/standards are exceptional especially when compared to the 'assembly line' operations of rival OEMs - the launch of the HZ30Ws and the hundreds of satisfied customers is a testament to this.

I wonder what kind of revise of pixel defect thresholds we can expect.

Soldato
Well as mentioned above you can simply return it under DSR anyway if you have one. You will lose postage costs I guess but its the chance you take buying from a company with a lesser warranty. End of the day there cheap compared to the big companies so they must cut costs somewhere.

Associate
Well as mentioned above you can simply return it under DSR anyway if you have one. You will lose postage costs I guess but its the chance you take buying from a company with a lesser warranty. End of the day there cheap compared to the big companies so they must cut costs somewhere.

what is DSR?

Soldato
7 days return? So even if we get lcds with dead pixels we can return it just because we don't want the product and only loose postage costs. Is that what you guys talking about?

Exactly that. You get the model that isn't faulty under warranty but you don't want it because of harsh dead pixels - send it back under DSR, all you need to do is inform the seller within 7 days that you want to return it - no reason required. Then they have to pay you back total cost of the product and you have to arrange for shipping of the item (and cover the costs).

Associate
This is getting beyond a joke now. Hazro pull your finger out. You have already lost some customers.

I will give 1 more week then I am buying something else.

Associate
Like you lot I've been waiting for Hazro to release these monitors but i'm getting bored of waiting now. The lack of information on Hazro's part makes me think that they must be having problems and that the company isn't very well organised. Time to part with an extra £300 for a Dell? maybe.

Associate
The thing is £300 is a lot, yeh you get a damn good warranty but £300 is essentially a 570GTX.

Moreover, for £684, you can get THREE 23" U2311s in eyefinity. The u2711 is just not a a good price at the moment.

Associate
Like you lot I've been waiting for Hazro to release these monitors but i'm getting bored of waiting now. The lack of information on Hazro's part makes me think that they must be having problems and that the company isn't very well organised. Time to part with an extra £300 for a Dell? maybe.

I had the same feeling. I really wanted the HZ30Wi, but because of the lack of information and not responding to my emails, I have now ordered a Dell U3011.

Associate
Last action on [H] was in January too. No sign of any reps anywhere. You'd think that with their history, they'd want to keep potential customers more informed about what's going on instead of leaving everyone in the lurch - especially with the promises they've made this time around.

Associate
OP
Sincere apologies for the delays. We have been inundated with press inquiries as well as customer requests for pricing/launch info. OCUK will take delivery of both the HZ27WA and HZ27WC models this week. Unfortunately, the HZ27WB still has a lead time as default factory calibration takes longer. A new website will allow international customers to purchase all models but we will be directing UK customers to OCUK.

boxes.png

P.S. We will be sending OCUK the blurb + images for their website this week too and I believe they will allow pre-orders. Stock is limited but the next batch should be delivered in 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom