The Air Rifles & Pistols thread

Soldato
My airwolf, with modified silencer insert and added SAK unit.

7416_166980548501_646428501_3769039_1566267_n.jpg

Also got a Desert Eagle

n646428501_2213497_774.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I have a

Air arms xtra fac .22.
34 ftlbs and 40 shot, 10 round mag.
Very effective on the crows up to 80 yards, tends to go through them though.:D

Soldato
well got the bipod and lamp installed, my ring was twitching when i had started drilling in to the stock lol and yes i did take the parts out of it but if your an idiot i can see someone drilling in to a tank on the gun, will post pictures soon

Question for the mods, i can see the answer in my head and its most likely NO but are pictures of what we have killed aloud on the forums ???

Associate
Nice Prosport eddie

Heres mine :D
am tempted to pick up another Air Rifle just not sure the missus would let me :p

NICE piece of kit you have there. Was always thinking about getting a PCP, I have permissions where that would be the perfect (and only (actually)) thing for it, but I think I am going to go shotgun license and then go for my firearms.

Eddie

Last edited:
Soldato
Good stuff there steveo.

Never made the transition to PCP. But I always had a thing for the old Rapid M1's myself.
Did you drill a pilot hole for the qr stud, or just have at it with the bit?

Used to be on the airgunBBS a few years ago - it's still a good place for information, but it's full of *****. In all my years on the internet, that place is the only forum where I asked the moderators to delete my account and any contact details/posts, basically any and all information as it pertained to me.
Some of the members there are not the best representatives for the sport of shooting, be it airguns or powder, that plus the attitude of several long-standing members towards me, is the reason I'll have nothing whatsoever to do with the place.

Soldato
Good stuff there steveo.

Never made the transition to PCP. But I always had a thing for the old Rapid M1's myself.
Did you drill a pilot hole for the qr stud, or just have at it with the bit?

Used to be on the airgunBBS a few years ago - it's still a good place for information, but it's full of *****. In all my years on the internet, that place is the only forum where I asked the moderators to delete my account and any contact details/posts, basically any and all information as it pertained to me.
Some of the members there are not the best representatives for the sport of shooting, be it airguns or powder, that plus the attitude of several long-standing members towards me, is the reason I'll have nothing whatsoever to do with the place.

I was the same on that forum, there are a few members that feel the need to always be right and put others down.
I left years ago.

Daystate owners club forum is the only shooting one i still go on.

Soldato
Damn some of the rifles in here are beautiful.
Heres my trusty old hw90 and another ancient and unknown rifle that i got given by a farmer when i was younger.

Associate
Well, if everyone else is showing off their rifles...my S410 Carbine...

s7001885.jpg

s7001886.jpg

Hmm, pictures aren't working for some reason...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom