Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I don't see the problem with it, nor see the reason for all the hate he's getting.

/awaits for another ****** comment from Robbie G.

Why does him collecting these things have any impact on others, because judging by people's reactions you would think that this has some effect on their life? Why care, it's not that serious. Also; different people enjoy different things. Shock horror.

Caporegime
Back on topic...bought a couple of bits for my ebay special damaged bike to get it back on the road today :)

IS41Cl1.jpg

New wheel - £45

9VVr1Ba.jpg

New rear derailleur - £20

Should be taking it for a spin tomorrow :D

Associate
2013-07-06161734_zps8afb4d1b.jpg

Although I have them in paperback I wanted the hardbacks in hope of getting them signed in August!!

Soldato
Probably now a bit of a bargain now that corporates have had their three or four years usage and started "recycling" them. They're damn near indestructible even in the hamfisted mitts of a social worker!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
VSCO Film 03 pack:
vsco_rct.jpg

What it's all about.

And one output created using one of the Fuji films, tweaked with my other things:
A26A7462_Edit.jpg

The original:
A26A7462.jpg

It's going to take some time but like my own custom presets for Lightroom, I'll tweak these to my own style one by one.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Nice^

It's either that or a Synology box for me as an everything included solution for NAS/Backup. How are you finding it and what are its uses?

My Media drives have 300GB left so raiding up another 3TB is the plan but on a dedicated box like that (or Synology). Would also mean my own PC only really has an SSD plugged in and nothing else. Less cables, less power, more efficient.

Nice photo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom