• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

290P/290X running temp comp

Caporegime
will have to wait till he replys and see or you could try setting yours down to it and force for a run?

On closer inspection thats core voltage. No idea how he got it that low. Maybe an error in reading from gpu-z, not sure. But mine fluctuates, his is solid and +100mv lower, somehow.

Soldato
How do I check the asics ?

also I just used afterburner and set the voltage as low as it would go till it started atifacting.

Force constant voltage is off

and my fan profile is

Basically its quite till I game but normally sits around 55-60% when I game they have never surpassed 80 when I've been gaming.

Just noticed one of my cards has beat the 780ti for lowest temperature rock on AMD!!

Caporegime
How do I check the asics ?

also I just used afterburner and set the voltage as low as it would go till it started atifacting.

Force constant voltage is off

and my fan profile is

Basically its quite till I game but normally sits around 55-60% when I game they have never surpassed 80 when I've been gaming.

Just noticed one of my cards has beat the 780ti for lowest temperature rock on AMD!!

Great work and that is indeed a surprise that you beat the 780TI. You must have some cool running cards. I've just don't some little bits with mine to try and see if i can lower temps and will run again now with the windows open. :p

Caporegime
Not an entry Kaap.

Temps after an hour of BF4 with vsync off.

GPU1:86C
VRM1:76C
MEM:67C

GPU2:86C
VRM1:76C
MEM:64C

It does let me sleep easier at night when i see identical gpu temps. :cool: Although im a little bit disappointed that the MEM temps have a 3c difference. :(

S7IEnWX.jpg

rt5oc5g.jpg

vVw1DcC.jpg

Caporegime
2wmewye.jpg

msi tf3 non ref cooler 7850 at stock clocks/voltage fan 100%,no vrm temp support

Last edited:
Associate
i down clocked my 290 to stock 975mhz its showing 1004mhz :confused: full cover ek waterblock and back plate all fans set to silent in bios.
ejzp8z.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom