The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I just googled and see that a few are reporting the same, will do a quick test myself to see.

You won't get banned lol. People including myself used in bf 3 since day 1 and likewise for this, no kicks etc. :p Game looks so much better, in bf 3 it was an issue with the "cold" blue tint where as in BF 4 it is far too "warm" yellow!

Last edited:
Associate
You shouldn't be disappointed
icon14.gif

£60 off Amazon with free delivery. Not bad, thanks for the suggestion

Soldato
I just googled and see that a few are reporting the same, will do a quick test myself to see.

You won't get banned lol. People including myself used in bf 3 since day 1 and likewise for this, no kicks etc. :p Game looks so much better, in bf 3 it was an issue with the "cold" blue tiny where as in BF 4 it is far too "warm" yellow!

I will give it a try then :). I assumed anything that modified how the game looked/ran would be picked up as a cheat.

Soldato
Maybe it's just my eyes but DX does look to have better contrast ie in the first shots the palm trees on the left and the ariel towers shadow look much more defined in DX. Not a huge amount but it is noticeable.

Caporegime
I re-did the test range one where the jeep etc. were missing.

But yup, mantle def. looks a bit washed out in comparison to dx, as mentioned the tanks shadows, palm trees, fence and lacang's grass are the most noticeable differences.

Going to try a couple of other maps and see.

Soldato
To be fair iirc mantles only in its 2nd gen. The speed increases for low end cards far outweigh the bit of texture blandness which they'd probably have anyway with DX at low settings anyway.

I wonder if the speed increase is due to the washed out effect though clearly it's not as sharp as DX if that lack of sharpness accounts for the 30% boost I don't know.

Be interesting when mantal is on par with DX looks wise to see what gain(if any) is still there.

Soldato
Okay random one - anyone come across this before??

I haven't played BF4 much at all, thought it giving it a go since leaving it in October. I just went to log into the battlelog and I got a message saying "you have been banned from battlelog, if you think this was in error please contact us"

I haven't even played this really - maybe a few hours logged. Wtf is that all about?

Caporegime
Strange! I can't really see much, if any difference in these pics.

mantle

lVzWxTg.png

dx

mhoGmt1.png

mantle

sO2Fp9F.png

dx

SO44MID.png

mantle

pQj7y6A.png

dx

YHHAQge.png
I would much rather use DX in order to use sweetfx but DX just isn't good for me in this game, pretty sure there is something messed up with my PC and this game when it comes to DX as I should be getting much better FPS when looking at other people's results....

max settings except no AA (IIRC I had 150% res. scale though) at 2560x1080 on my rig as specced in sig, single player:

DX

gL8pec9.png

Mantle

7wN0BYL.png
However, that minimum FPS figure for mantle is wrong, never seen the FPS hit that low during the run :confused:

Soldato
Okay random one - anyone come across this before??

I haven't played BF4 much at all, thought it giving it a go since leaving it in October. I just went to log into the battlelog and I got a message saying "you have been banned from battlelog, if you think this was in error please contact us"

I haven't even played this really - maybe a few hours logged. Wtf is that all about?

Your account probably got hacked

Maybe someone has been using your account?

But it says in origin - last played this game back in October? :confused:

Caporegime
If you are just beginning, getting used to accuracy etc. I recommend sticking with 20mm for stealth jets, it is pin point accurate and doesn't require much, if any lead, once you get the hang of things then move to 30mm.

Will be on about 19.30/8

30mm and active radars.

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!

I'll be on in about an hour. Give you some nub tips on how to sneak up on tony and josh and get killed by nexus :D.

hehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom