• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Speaking of Dying Light, I cannot *believe* how much better it looks with the nVidia cards in comparison to my 295x2. Night and day :eek:

Wasn't impressed at all when running it on AMD, but now with my 980's it looks really really lush!

I can't wait! Plus the Mrs is swimming so I can worm the huge box in without being water boarded for an invoice

:D

Haha! Try watching some movies on it too, it's amazing, almost worth it for that alone!

Speaking of Dying Light, I cannot *believe* how much better it looks with the nVidia cards in comparison to my 295x2. Night and day

Wasn't impressed at all when running it on AMD, but now with my 980's it looks really really lush!

See I noticed this, but I'm not sure if it was just HBAO specific or something.

I can't wait! Plus the Mrs is swimming so I can worm the huge box in without being water boarded for an invoice

It runs pretty good on 980s but the high texture setting pushes the VRAM over, like a few games these days. There is quite a notable difference on medium as well. They look really compressed. That said I had no trouble completing the game like it. You don't really stand still lol.

:D

lol @ the people who get hard over a new piece of hardware ;) :p

It's nothing, despite being proven numerous times to be not representative of clocking ability some still seem to put a lot of stock into it.

@ Ayahuasca:

72.1% ASIC Here on Gigabyte X, I've had some other cards in the past that were lower ASIC but over-clocked really well I wouldn't worry.

Ah good to know, cheers lads.

I thought ASIC % meant something on the newer cards.

Back
Top Bottom