• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
Maybe at 1440p, but I'd hardly call dips into the low 30s at 5k as 'future proofed'. Your VRAM figures usage figures suggest they'll run out of grunt long before they run out of memory.

What i meant was that if you can run 5k at these framerates without compromising settings then 4k with g-sync sli and especially 1440p with even just 1 gpu will work nicely for some time. I am just gobsmacked that 5k can even be run at all on 2 gpu's with pretty much max settings and good framerates. :)

Man of Honour
OP
Crysis 3

Opening part of game in the rain to getting inside the building.

Maxed with 8XMSAA
2160p
4 X EVGA SC Titan Xs @stock

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
5928, 87484, 41, 97, 67.761

This is more than 50% faster than 4 x 980s

Associate
Crysis 3

Opening part of game in the rain to getting inside the building.

Maxed with 8XMSAA
2160p
4 X EVGA SC Titan Xs @stock

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
5928, 87484, 41, 97, 67.761

This is more than 50% faster than 4 x 980s

Hello Kaapstad,

love table mountain :)

I have a very large panoramic shot taken from the table.

I play a lot of batlefield games and I have some TX's on order.

I have three swifts and will be playing in surround do you have any benches with bf4 or hardline to see if its worth getting a forth ?

Many thanks

love the sig

Caporegime
Gregster...how does it feel being 1700 quid lighter on the cards ? Happy ?

Not really bud. I would be happier being 1 card lighter for 1440P but because a lot of games are API/CPU bottlenecked, 2 cards for 1440P is overkill. I will stick with it, as I am watching the Asus 4K monitor with interest and that will remove the bottleneck (or should do) or I could go 5960X or I could just wait it out and see what DX12 gives....

I should have stood by my original thoughts and got the one really but the devil on the shoulder beat the angel in that argument :D

Back
Top Bottom