• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

I'd be interested in your dying light and dragon age inquisition at 1600p please, settings maxed.

On a side note I still get slight stutters in dying light, do you get any of that?

Titan X - (1439/7856)

Dying Light

Bench Methodology : Using Be The Zombie mode start recording FPS from the tunnel and just run like there's no tomorrow for 60 seconds :p . (killed 2 people btw while I was at it)

2560x1600 (Everything Maxed And On - View Distance 100%)

Min: 74
Avg:97.28
Max: 145

DA: Inquisition

Bench Methodology : Running around in the Hinderlands

2560x1600 Ultra Preset
Avg FPS 57.6 (calculated from Frametimes)

Link to perfoverlay file here

Last edited:
Been testing 5k gaming on the Dell with the sli X's. Very impressed for such an extreme resolution although the lack of g-sync is an obvious downer. No AA applied to any game and triple buffer v-sync applied. OC of +230 core and +350 memory. All max settings unless noted below and no motion blur either.

Far cry 4 - soft shadows off and normal fur. Lowest drop in a heavy wooded bit low 40's and up to low 50's outdoors.

ACU - max settings but soft shadows off. Run around some of the city. 40-48fps. Vram 6500

Crysis 3 - welcome to the jungle level 36-45fps. Vram 3350. The root of all evil level 30-36fps roughly.

DA inquisition - running around a bit of the first area when you start battling, no enemies left. 44-60. Vram 4000

Dying light - no film grain, motion blur. 42-50fps but a heavy grass and trees bit dipped to low of 36. Vram 7273

Tomb raider 2013 - shadows normal and tress FX off. Ran around shanty town area at helicopter hill and a misty forest 60fps. Vram 2200

A quick rough idea of performance at 5k with OC sli titan X and it is very impressive, these cards are pure beasts. Add in g-sync and your golden for games that have sli profiles. Really are future proofed gpu's.

Been testing 5k gaming on the Dell with the sli X's. Very impressed for such an extreme resolution although the lack of g-sync is an obvious downer. No AA applied to any game and triple buffer v-sync applied. OC of +230 core and +350 memory. All max settings unless noted below and no motion blur either.

Far cry 4 - soft shadows off and normal fur. Lowest drop in a heavy wooded bit low 40's and up to low 50's outdoors.

ACU - max settings but soft shadows off. Run around some of the city. 40-48fps. Vram 6500

Crysis 3 - welcome to the jungle level 36-45fps. Vram 3350. The root of all evil level 30-36fps roughly.

DA inquisition - running around a bit of the first area when you start battling, no enemies left. 44-60. Vram 4000

Dying light - no film grain, motion blur. 42-50fps but a heavy grass and trees bit dipped to low of 36. Vram 7273

Tomb raider 2013 - shadows normal and tress FX off. Ran around shanty town area at helicopter hill and a misty forest 60fps. Vram 2200

A quick rough idea of performance at 5k with OC sli titan X and it is very impressive, these cards are pure beasts. Add in g-sync and your golden for games that have sli profiles.

Not bad.

What are your boost clocks with +230 and what CPU do you have for reference sake?

Air or water on GPUs?

Last edited:
Not bad.

What are your boost clocks with +230 and what CPU do you have for reference sake?

Air or water on GPUs?

Got an i7 4930k @4.4ghz and the gpu's are air cooled. I can keep them at lower than 80 degrees but i prefer less noise so the top card can reach 85 degrees with less fan speed. So the boost clocks vary a little. At max it can go up to around 1420 if my memory is correct but sometimes it is less at around 1340 or something. Would have to check to be 100% certain.

Back
Top Bottom