• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Ordered an EVGA titan x backplate as i'm sick of the pcb board look. Only ordered one for the top gpu as i am using 3 way sli, should tidy things up. Then went mad and ordered braided psu cables and some led fans. I was sick of the bland look of my rig. Thought about ordering 3 EVGA AIO coolers but the money is probably best kept for pascal next year plus i just like the ref shroud and cooler looks wise with the green lit geforce logo.

Installed the ACX cooler yesterday and its not silent at idle.
I copied the bios settings off of a 980ti acx so the fan only kicks in at 60c.
Totally silent now :cool:

So Ive got the EVGA hybrid kit fitted and temps seem good but...jeez that pump is loud! I can hear the buzz over my headphones! Im hoping it chills out a bit as it gets broken in.

Ive got it clocked at 1450mhz but what do I do about fan profiles? Does it auto adjust itself as theres no way to control the fan and all AB does is control the blower part of it

Last edited:

So its all up and running and I have to say its brilliant. The buzz from the rad was pretty loud last night but after 8 hours of gaming I can barely here it. Managed to get 1480mhz stable with a 0.72 voltage bump and the temps dont go above 55 degrees! This thing is amazing and my only complaint is that for £100 they should throw a decent fan on that thing or at least a silent one. Im going to stick two sp120s on there and that should take care of it though.

So basically,if you can get hold of one of these things...do it!

Back
Top Bottom