• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Have my Hybrid Cooler installed now and it seems a bit loud to be honest. I think both the pump and fan are running at full regardless of load...

Also is there a best way to install these? I have the rad/fan at the front of my case with the pipes at the bottom.

I lol every time when a new card comes along.

The Ti = "oooooo this will beat the TX and all the TX owners will be crying", it didn't.
The FuryX = "oooooo this will beat the TX and be half the price all the TX owners will be crying", it didn't.

We're not crying, we'd paid top price of the best card on the market.

Just watching a review of the hybrid cooler and he said when you use precision to adjust fan speed it adjusts the fan on the gpu as well as the hybrid fan? Is this always the case or can you leave the ref cooler completely off?

It uses a pass through cable to supply the fan on the rad. So they're basically connected to the same source (on the card). Can't see any reason that you couldn't power the external fan from your mobo though. It has a join in it anyway.

You Overclocked it yet? Also what's it sound like at 100% fan speed?

No. Still on the default SC clocks. I'll have a play with it on Friday as I'm working away till then. (Might have a go tonight depending when I get home)

As it is at the minute. It's considerably quieter than stock and sits at 48 degrees. It doesn't get anywhere near 100% fan speed.

So after all the weeks waiting, being tempted by the Ti and being seduced by the spec of the Fury I'm finally back to where I began and planning TriSli Titan X :D

Going to be a few weeks as I'm working but have a couple of weeks off planned in which I can get them and then integrate into the cooling loop :)

Finally got my new EK bits, loop testing last night:

weJv2z5.jpg

Shows 16/16 now, surprising that! :D

Also, got a new pump/res which is much much quieter. Shame I'm getting less and less time to game on the thing.

Back
Top Bottom