***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Loving this game so much..

B1BF7D53A08A6BCC8BEC17CBD1627C53524CF7AA

Soldato
Loved Pod Racer. Would be great to have an updated version of that. :)

I tried a few years ago to get it working in Windows 7 but it wasnt having any of it. The best I coukd get was working but save did not work (well it did but loading a save didnt) this was with the ISO from my retail cd

Caporegime
Battlefront the best game for graphics now imo, some shots are almost photo realistic! :cool:

Some quick fallout 4 and mad max screenies:

j437IVMh.png.jpg

2Q7cJUah.png.jpg

yJRgosWh.png.jpg

JyAz82Vh.png.jpg

Ye0CP5Kh.png.jpg

bIZsVnth.png.jpg

Pzeb634h.png.jpg

lVepTFLh.png.jpg

c1LXvofh.png.jpg

zKV7itAh.png.jpg

vKHtrDCh.png.jpg

bBddjZXh.png.jpg

WldHE7Vh.png.jpg

zBw6voxh.png.jpg

eiPTMxuh.png.jpg

Z1QDq33h.png.jpg

tBTU64kh.png.jpg

3YEADbqh.png.jpg

qZ3W88rh.png.jpg

NfnoBgkh.png.jpg

vLZgkoFh.jpg

W0aSEbth.png.jpg

Fallout 4 and BF4 still looking great, this thread is being filled by 21:9 screen shots, it's like living 4k 18 months ago, are we all the rage now?

21.9 master race FTW! :p :D

To me Fallout 4 just looks same old same old. The only recent game that has impressed me is GTA V.

I mean look at vanilla Crysis, 8 years ago for gods sake!

Yeah crysis still looks stunning especially with some mods

Fallout 4 isn't the best game for graphics, certainly not the worst though but it is just the design, atmosphere etc. of the game world that makes it feel so immersive and the lighting, shadows etc. look pretty good imo.

My top games for "overall" graphics this year has to be:

- batman
- GTA 5
- battlefront

Soldato
Best game I've played in years.
Watch for those Easter Eggs and secrets dude, there are loads in there. The Croteam have a warped sense of reality! :D
Yea, so far, this game stands shoulder to shoulder with Portal/Portal 2 as far as I'm concerned. Brilliant stuff. I've found a couple little secrets but I know I'm missing a bunch but refuse to look anything up(yet!).

34Ab.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Assassins creed syndicate, don't know why people think this looks great, looks well below average to me and the performance is abysmal

gHaAcCSh.png.jpg

Yt6We4oh.png.jpg

hDrRP2wh.png.jpg

UCGxSENh.png.jpg

2ydvGTth.png.jpg

2Amy4qXh.png.jpg

Another quality gimpworks ubi title.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
If I find that place, I'm going to set everything to Ultra and change ugrids to the highest. I hate how that shot shows the limit of the engine so clearly :(
It's Back Bay. I did it last night and wasn't impressed. It's too high for ugrids 11 to make a difference in the distance (couldnt load 13 at all). The Ass Creed Syndicate screens above really put it to shame.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom