• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hows RX 480 sales going? with the nonsense power-gate carry on and all.

They are selling very well even at the newer higher prices, because demand is still outweighing supply. :)

End of month supply should be better, prices should be back to £229 for reference cards and August 4GB AIB's should re-appear at hopefully sub £200.

We see RX 480 remaining a strong contender for reminder of the year, its a solid product.

Soldato
They are selling very well even at the newer higher prices, because demand is still outweighing supply. :)

End of month supply should be better, prices should be back to £229 for reference cards and August 4GB AIB's should re-appear at hopefully sub £200.

We see RX 480 remaining a strong contender for reminder of the year, its a solid product.

Gibbo, any word on AIB Custom cards at all? eta on delivery etc?

OcUK Staff
OP
Any word from other vendors at all? or is that 22nd for ALL Vendors custom cards?

Powercolor also saying July 22nd for Devil 13 with OcUK.

Only Sapphire and Powercolor so far, no other board partners giving me any info, though Gigabyte G1 RX-480 looks very nice. :)

Soldato
Powercolor also saying July 22nd for Devil 13 with OcUK.

Only Sapphire and Powercolor so far, no other board partners giving me any info, though Gigabyte G1 RX-480 looks very nice. :)

Oooh yeah Pics? havent seen this announced anywhere, we have seen XFX DD, MSI Gaming, Sapphire Nitro, Asus Strix and Powercolor Devil.

Edited to add Asus Strix ;)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Oooh yeah Pics? havent seen this announced anywhere, we have seen XFX DD, MSI Gaming, Sapphire Nitro, Asus Strix and Powercolor Devil.

Edited to add Asus Strix ;)

Check our webship, pictures are on there.

I am only putting brands live who ship me stock. To prevent any disasters like we have had with 1080 where stock has taken too long to ship aka Asus Strix.....

Soldato
Check our webship, pictures are on there.

I am only putting brands live who ship me stock. To prevent any disasters like we have had with 1080 where stock has taken too long to ship aka Asus Strix.....

Only seeing the Powercolor and the Sapphire Nitro for custom 480's on your Website Gibbo :(

Have been looking around online also and not seen any Gigabyte G1 480 pics either...

OcUK Staff
OP
Only seeing the Powercolor and the Sapphire Nitro for custom 480's on your Website Gibbo :(

Have been looking around online also and not seen any Gigabyte G1 480 pics either...

That is because we only have those two live, I have G1 images, will hopefully put G1 live next week.

OcUK Staff
OP
No chance of a sneaky peak at some? :)

Well I guess so, no mention of NDA, let me watermark the images so that OcUK gets the credit and I shall post them up shortly in the other RX 480 thread as this is Sapphires thread so its unfair to be discussing other brands here. :)

Soldato
I will replace the overclocked nano with one of these until vega is out.
Reason is two games of which one is XCOM 2, consume more than 4gb :( and the fps tanks when accessing the ddr3 ram to support it.

Associate
Well I guess so, no mention of NDA, let me watermark the images so that OcUK gets the credit and I shall post them up shortly in the other RX 480 thread as this is Sapphires thread so its unfair to be discussing other brands here. :)

That is called Access! Only OCUK customers get that kind of service. Great scoop Gibbo.

Great looking cards as well but still prefer the look of the Nitro :) Might actually get my vote for best looking card ever...top 3 for sure...

Anyone else have a favourite best looking sexy card? And don't include All white HOF editions..they are sexy like fake tan is sexy

Back
Top Bottom