• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

DHR

DHR

Soldato
Just noticed I've ordered the Nitro+ not the Nitro+ OC... am I REALLY going to see a difference if I pay the extra £10 for boost mode? Presume these are garunteed not to clock otherwise why would they release the OC version as well as the Nitro +?

OcUK Staff
OP
I thought it was just the first 30 going out today?

The Nitro+ OC now has an ETA on the shop of the 12th August. Would be good to know if that's true...

This is for new orders, those who already ordered should see there card sooner than this. :)

ETA's updated as I literally just ordered an additional 3000 units of Nitro cards, infact the Sapphire Nitro 4G and 8G OC are as of now OcUK's pretty much top selling cards out of all graphics cards. Sapphire are absolutely over the moon with this level of success as are AMD. :)

But the Nitro at £199 and £250 is a serious incredible card that really just hits every mark, great looks, cool and quiet, tonnes of features, overclockable, great warranty. Gotta be one of the best all round cards of all time, absolutely nailed it! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks for the update! How many are going out for this weekend if you can share?

Sapphire manage to get us more than the promised 30pc early delivery, it is now around 100 units which all being well should ship today. This 100 is mixed between 4G and 8G however. :)

Next lot just shipped today, which was a further 60-100 units and hopefully more will ship this weekend.

AMD are also aware that we have nearly 10,000 units of RX 480 on backlog, of which Sapphire accounts for over 50%, as such AMD are also moving more GPU to fulfill OcUK PO's.

We are now no.1 in the world for RX 480 sales on an end-user based level. Right now we are actually turning away mining orders on RX 480 to ensure it is gamers getting first dibs.

As mining is kicking off again on RX 480, but we are refusing to take orders until there is enough stock to cope with gamers and mining demand, gamers come first. :)

Soldato
It really is, RX 480 is selling insanely well now, Sapphire with Nitro have nailed it and were finding the Powercolor Devil card to also be selling like crazy.

In the end it is what the market needs is competition! :)

Great news indeed, interesting that mining has taken off again, thought that was long dead and buried lol...

Im holding on for Vega, i am also toying with the idea of the TitanX when it comes, but it seems theres a lot of negativity towards its release...

Hopefully AMD can hit a homerun with the Vega cards when they arrive as well.

Associate
Sapphire manage to get us more than the promised 30pc early delivery, it is now around 100 units which all being well should ship today. This 100 is mixed between 4G and 8G however. :)

Next lot just shipped today, which was a further 60-100 units and hopefully more will ship this weekend.

AMD are also aware that we have nearly 10,000 units of RX 480 on backlog, of which Sapphire accounts for over 50%, as such AMD are also moving more GPU to fulfill OcUK PO's.

We are now no.1 in the world for RX 480 sales on an end-user based level. Right now we are actually turning away mining orders on RX 480 to ensure it is gamers getting first dibs.

As mining is kicking off again on RX 480, but we are refusing to take orders until there is enough stock to cope with gamers and mining demand, gamers come first. :)

Optimistic my 8G is somewhere in todays batch then, being order #69 :D

These are some impressive numbers for RX480. Even better that OCUK hit the ground running with this launch grabbing the stock it could :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Optimistic my 8G is somewhere in todays batch then, being order #69 :D

These are some impressive numbers for RX480. Even better that OCUK hit the ground running with this launch grabbing the stock it could :D

Highly possible, I just double checked we actually did get nearly 100pc on 8G OC and over 50 units on 4G.

Sapphire done great work as always prioritising stock for OcUK. :)

Soldato
How do you know if people want them for mining ? I wouldn't mind picking up a 470 or 2 for mining if they are fast hehe. Nobody seems to have noticed gpu mining is profitable after all this time.

Back
Top Bottom