• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Associate
No emails.. and I did call them earlier in the week and they just gave me the line about the 9th august.

PFFF...

Delivered via Parcelforce too???

I guess Correos will deliver here in Spain but don't know, I am totally lost and called again Digital River and they know nothing about my purchase number. They opened a ticket 2 days ago and no answer yet from shipping place...

:(

Associate
PFFF...

I guess Correos will deliver here in Spain but don't know, I am totally lost and called again Digital River and they know nothing about my purchase number. They opened a ticket 2 days ago and no answer yet from shipping place...

24hour Parceforce

Caporegime
PFFF...

Digital River are useless. Every person on here who contacted them and got the 9th AUgust for new stock, received their cards yesterday.

Associate
Just picked mine up from work.

Ordered: Tuesday 2nd August @ 21:24

Order Confirmation: Wednesday 3rd August @15:31

Delivery Advice: N/A

Received: Friday 5th August @ 10:13

Dont get home until 19:00 so cant take piccy, but will do as soon as I am. :D

Associate
Got one today! :p

Will post photo later, ordered around 9pm on 2nd Aug, confirmed order 2am 3rd Aug - NO shipping email was sent, maybe because I bought it as guest?

Anyway feeling very smug right now :)

Associate
Well I have taken the plunge and moved over to the dark side from AMD Radeon.

My last Nvidia card was a GForce2 GTS back in the day, but I caved in at 22:21 on Wednesday 3rd and at 8:41 this morning it arrived.

Occuda_zpsaa2dctip.jpg

I will not have a chane to fit it until next week.

Soldato
I knew you would. :D

Update

I have had a serious touch of conscience since, and so cancelled my
order - too much of a premium I feel, especially as I am not really gaming much at all these days. Hope you guys all enjoy your cards though. :o

Mark

Associate
I ordered the EK waterblock, do I NEED to get a back plate too? My GPU is on a riser facing forward so you can't see the back, however I do need to achieve the best temps I can get..

Back
Top Bottom