OcUK Trackday: Donnington 8th May 2013: £177.50 - CANCELLED!!!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Right the venue is this:-

Organiser: Focus Events - Click for details
Venue: Donnington Park
Date: 8th May 2013
Format: GP Circuit, OPL
Noise Limit: 98Db drive-by
Time: Signing on 8am, track time 9am - 5pm
Price: £177.50 if we get 10 confirmed otherwise £195.00
Payment: If we get 10 people I need payment in full by end of this month, as I shall have to pay for everyone myself to get the discount as the organisers want it as one transaction.

For May this is a great price, but I've noticed the website does not mention whether its Open Pitlane or sessions, so I shall double check this tomorrow as Open Pitlane is a must.

So based on it being OPL, who is 110% in for this? If so please reply stating yes.

110% Confirmed runners who will pay by end of this month
1. Gibbo - Porsche 911 C2S
2. Peterintheghetto - Civic Type R EP3
3. RJK - Civic Type R EP3
4. Vigoro - Mazda. MX5
5. Muffin - Integra DC2 Type R
6. JP - Nissan GTR (600BHP+)
7. LSPIII - Lotus
8. Nathwraith - Honda CRZ Sport
9. Pug heaven - Mazda RX8
10. Darryn - MX5

Why does the 8th May have superbike hire and all bike related things instead of the normal car track day stuff?

Probably just their poor website, its definetely a car day, just need to double check to ensure its OPL, which I shall do tomorrow.

Remember guys, don't book online, those who are going, need to pay me by end of this month, then I shall pay for everyone. :)

Probably, seeing as it is more than the bike trackdays and is listed under car trackdays!

Does the Availability of 10 have any impact of 10 or more of us going?

Nope, think the lady said upto 90 cars on the day, with 30 on track at any one time. So similar to Javalin days, but thats why its cheaper.

Always the case m8 with organisers like Javalin, Focus etc. Companies like Bookatrack who operate a maximum of 50-60 cars are approx £100 more and its clear from the POLL no one wants to pay extra.

Just hope for a lack of red flags and some people going home in the afternoon and things aint too bad. The one I did this weekend went well, that had 90 cars and in the morning you might queue for 10 minutes or so, but in the afternoon there was pretty much no queueing.

There was a lot of talent/race teams on track, so red flags were not to bad and did not effect my day, but if on this day there is more noobs or warriors binning it then of course red flags and queues could be longer.

I could well be up for this. Put me down as a maybe please. I'll try and convince dessimpson to come along since he's never been on track.

Back
Top Bottom