PSU

<competitors name 'ere> Extra Value 600w PSU in black

thatz whot i got. **** be enuf to power mai beest!

Last edited:
Take the competitor off dude

And i'd seriously buy another PSU or you risk taking your rig out when the PSU goes bang

600W for 14 quid just isnt good news

remoovveee the link! competitor

As said above ^^ i wouldnt trust them, dont skimp on the powersupply! You'll regret it when it blows up :p

Broon said:
Out of intrest what kind of system do you have to require 1200W of power?

<My system is...
AMD 3800 dual core (the boxed one, with cooler)
2gb ram
DFI Ultra
Casecom KL-9980 ATX Middle Tower with 350w PSU
X1900XT
Keyboard and mouse
2.1 creative speakers
15 inch old CRT (from my Dad)

Two of those PSU's wouldnt truely be 600w would they? So they'd run a lot lower than what they said.. and if its powering an x1900 then it may be pushing it :confused:

Y kan i not link? U asked... Itz remoooved anywai

muy sistem///

My system is...
AMD 3800 dual core (the boxed one, with cooler)
2gb ram
DFI Ultra
Casecom KL-9980 ATX Middle Tower with 350w PSU
X1900XT
Keyboard and mouse
2.1 creative speakers
15 inch old CRT (from my Dad)
2 x 600w PSI

benjo said:
Two of those PSU's wouldnt truely be 600w would they? So they'd run a lot lower than what they said.. and if its powering an x1900 then it may be pushing it :confused:

Wjay u meen.. tis 1200w! Mai mums hoover is less powerful!

benjo said:

Pushing what?

There is no need for two 600W PSUs. Ever. You are recommended to use at least a 400W PSU for a 1900XT. Seirously return these two cheap 600W PSU's and get a reliable well known one of around 550W

Broon said:
Pushing what?

There is no need for two 600W PSUs. Ever. You are recommended to use at least a 400W PSU for a 1900XT. Seirously return these two cheap 600W PSU's and get a reliable well known one of around 550W

So 1200w is waaiiiii over 400w... why return!

OC_A64 said:
Wjay u meen.. tis 1200w! Mai mums hoover is less powerful!

It's an OEM power supply, cheap and un-efficient. I dont have much knowlege on PSU's, so someone should clear things up soon.. but apparently OEMs dont peak at their rated power. Well built efficient power supplies like Enermax or Seasonic will however..

edit:
Broon said:
Pushing what?

What i meant was that those 600w power supplies will probably be about 250-300w? (guessing)

benjo said:
It's an OEM power supply, cheap and un-efficient. I dont have much knowlege on PSU's, so someone should clear things up soon.. but apparently OEMs dont peak at their rated power. Well built efficient power supplies like Enermax or Seasonic will however..

Hmr... bnut even if its 50% effishent thats still 700w of powah... wai more than i need

Rite well sinxe peeple ere seem to fink these a re crap i will send em bak and get summit desent.
*** are decent fings to look for in one then>

Back
Top Bottom