MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Apparently it was at her MP's advice surgery - think another MP has been attacked during one of those - in London I think. Bit of an understatement to say not good.

You what? 'They' most certainly are not, and long may that continue.

I am comparing it to what it is like in the USA, as that is what the usual gun control arguments break out over, not about gun control in the UK, so the usual gun control arguments don't really apply in this thread.

So what clum posted is just rubbish to get a reaction.

Last edited:
They are therefore not banned.

Oh god... here it comes.

It reminds me of people arguing the differences between the gun used in the Orlando shooting vs other guns.

Who cares. You can't buy them over the counter without proper checks and controls.

Are you happy now? stop being so petty.

Last edited:
Oh god... here it comes.

It reminds me of people arguing the differences between the gun used in the Orlando shooting vs other guns.

Who cares. You can't buy them over the counter without proper checks and controls.

Indeed.

Oh god... here it comes.

Technicalities matter in these types of discussion. How you can possibly suggest that such differences don't matter is completely beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom