MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Soldato
Technicalities matter in these types of discussion. How you can possibly suggest that such differences don't matter is completely beyond me.

Either way, I just know from a friend who has them how tough it was to get the proper licenses for them (he's a long term member a shooting club) etc and he has the police come around and check I think every year or so.

Soldato
Suspended
What the actual hell? What did she ever do to anyone?

Some press reports say she "got involved" so may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Hope she pulls through

Caporegime
***REMOVED***

That was something I did think actually. Will this be created as a media storm to try and carry support for remain now :rolleyes:

My GOD man, leave it to the EU thread. If you don't get your damn vote it's because you didn't have a good enough campaign or couldn't be arsed to actually give out correct details. Leave it out of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Why is the word terrorism used so freely. This is going to be some nutter not the foot soldier of an organisation wishing to overthrow the state.

The killer in Orlando was just a murderer, inspired by terrorists sure but just a nutter murderer.

We almost legitimise the behaviour of these people by calling them terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom