MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Soldato
OP
You what? 'They' most certainly are not, and long may that continue.

I am comparing it to what it is like in the USA, as that is what the usual gun control arguments break out over, not about gun control in the UK, so the usual gun control arguments don't really apply in this thread.

So what clum posted is just rubbish to get a reaction.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Oh god... here it comes.

It reminds me of people arguing the differences between the gun used in the Orlando shooting vs other guns.

Who cares. You can't buy them over the counter without proper checks and controls.

Are you happy now? stop being so petty.

Indeed.

Soldato
OP
Don't know enough about her but from initial reading up she seems a nice person. Hope she is ok.

Why can't this sort of thing ever happen to MPs who are loathed by the public like Jeremy Hunt... Be kind of ironic if it was him and it was a JD saving him like. You could just imagine the thoughts going through their mind.

So, it's not good her being shot and stabbed but yeah, cool, shoot and stab Hunt though? Really.

Soldato
OP
No it isn't. A former aid worker trying to make things better vs Hunt who is trying to do what exactly?

If it had been him I think my comments would have got me a holiday.

I'm sure we could agree Blair would be worthy of this sort of attack though. She just seems a down to earth MP. A rarity amongst so many.

I don't think anyone deserves to be shot and stabbed (apart from kiddy fiddlers), you seem to be saying various people who have been doing their job whether that be to your liking or not deserve to be shot (Hunt and now Blair).

If you don't like certain people, you don't go out and shoot them for doing their job.

What a strange view.

Soldato
OP
Eye witness:

"I could hear a loud popping noise that sounded like a balloon burst - a loud balloon - and when I looked round there's a man stood there in his 50s with a white baseball cap on and a jacket with a gun, an old fashioned looking gun in his hand, and he shot this lady once and then he shot her again, she fell to the floor, lent over shot her once more in the face area."

Hope that's not accurate - sounds very bad indeed.

What an absolute ****.

Soldato
OP
Sorry for the insult to another member.

I hear he shot her twice and then when she went down he shot her in the face, if that behaviour is not of a mentally ill person then i dont know what is.

I hope she pulls through, her husband posted a pic of her with no words, she has two children also.

Thoughts go out to them.

e:

Posted above before i heard the news that she died, absolutely shocking.

RIP :(

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Plenty of reports of what he shouted, I had colleagues working out there at the time (we quickly had to 'recall' them)- I've been watching the news since this happened too and i'm sure WY Police mentioned it on their twitter too.

Funny how certain individuals are so quick here to dismiss this but when its a 'muslamic' they're all over it like a bad smell.

Feeling angry and so sad at the same time - excuse me if my words fail me.

/peace out

And guess who brings that up, you are like a book. Can you show some respect rather than the veiled one your currently showing.

Soldato
OP
RIP, poor lady. Just wanted to help people :(

Have looked on Britain First Facebook page, some right nutters there. Apparently it's a false flag incident and the assailant is likely a paid assassin and it's a conspiracy to drag their name through the mud :rolleyes:

Seeing as they tar all Muslims with the same brush whenever there is an attack, does this mean we can call all Britain First supporters, "terrorists" now?

Here we go again.

e: What's next, he phoned 999 pledging his allegiance with Britain First :rolleyes: Can we leave it out until we know if he had any association with them at all?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Shot by someone yelling "Britain First" but of course the media will say the person was a white British person with mental health issues.

Again read the whole thread before posting nonsense, have some respect. Show us a source that he is anyway affiliated with them and that he shouted it too.

Soldato
OP
Obvious though. I'm surprised we haven't had some muppet claiming false flag on here so far however!
If the guy had been black or Asian and shouting something about Allah then we would have.
Granted people would have also been demanding we shoot everyone with skin that's not quite peachy in colour.

If your posting that because he supposedly shouted "Britain First" and to get a reaction then that upto now has not been confirmed.

Also Britain First wasn't a religion the last time i looked. I think people should remember that important fact.

Back
Top Bottom