Had the most epic night last night...

Soldato
Still hanging so can't go into details suffice to say it involved Shoreditch, strippers and Grey Goose! My bank account is a lot lighter this morning...

Love being a contractor!

p.s. I realise this may sound like a bragging thread, and well I guess it is! ;)

Soldato
ei1u86.jpg

Soldato
You went to Shoreditch, got rejected by a stripper for having a 'mongo' face, tried to console yourself with greygoose but couldn't buy any as she had nicked your wallet for good measure?

Associate
Shoreditch? Sounds like a Fallout 3 location... Anyway, sounds good to me.

I had an epic night in last night. I might actually be finishing Fallout 3 this month, after starting it a few years back and clocking up over 100 hours on the damn thing :eek:

End of line.

Associate
Still hanging so can't go into details suffice to say it involved Shoreditch, strippers and Grey Goose! My bank account is a lot lighter this morning...

Love being a contractor!

p.s. I realise this may sound like a bragging thread, and well I guess it is! ;)

You're posting on a forum.

Know your audience.

Suspended
I just find strip joints boring and a waste of money these days tbh. I think it was someone on here that summed it up well before when they said, "A private dance is like hiring a bike and being told you can't ride it." :mad:

Unless of course you go to a slightly less reputable establishment...

I still have a magnum of Grey Goose at home.. Go me.. :rolleyes: I was too ill at New Year to touch it, sadly. :(

Back
Top Bottom