Had the most epic night last night...

You're right it's nothing special but considering I'm only 25 years old its an achievement.

Money isn't the be all and end all, took me a lot of hard knocks and lost friendships to realise chasing seven figure bank balances isn't really all it's cracked up to be.

but hey have a medal and some kudos points :)

When I used amex I declined any upgrade from above gold, why pay more for the same service, same limit just to have a different colour card ;)

only decent thing with them was the personal assistant I used for flights and travel insurance, apart from that nowhere accepts it and its got lousy rewards :p

apart from that nowhere accepts it and its got lousy rewards :p

A lot of the rewards are to do with if you travel a lot - complimentary use of most of the executive airline lounges around the world for instance, or going through the security at Heathrow in the fast lane. :)

cards.jpg

This is bragging right.

...why is it?

Are we going to play revel the card e-peen game now - yay, I can win this! :p

You PAY for that. I get a Black account, free of charge.

A lot of the rewards are to do with if you travel a lot - complimentary use of most of the executive airline lounges around the world for instance, or going through the security at Heathrow in the fast lane. :)

I know :) I'm a virgin flying club gold member so was no real benefit to me, was better to get cashback on their blue card than arse around with an over-rated chargecard.

...why is it?

Are we going to play revel the card e-peen game now - yay, I can win this! :p

You PAY for that. I get a Black account, free of charge.

to be fair the monthly payment is £28 and the benefits instantly clear that

free phone insurance
free travel insurance (including skiing - sold it for me!)
free gadget insurance

those are three I've claimed on in the last two years, there are plenty more

Back
Top Bottom