You're not a true OCUKer til you've done one of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
So heres the story.

Me and the gf were going on holiday today - in about 2hrs time infact. She was driving down yesterday from Middlesbrough to London. About 5pm or so she said she was roundabout an hour away. The rain etc on the motorway was atrocious. Gets to about 7pm, no sign of her, try ringing but the phone is off. 8pm comes...9pm...10, still cant get hold of her. Gettin pretty worried now. Gets to 3am and I am practically puking up with worrying so much. Try to find her mums number but its ex directory so my mate suggests asking her local police to look into it for me which I do and they say they will pop round.

I try and get some sleep - wake up about 5ish and turn on my pc to find an msn message from the gf (from an unknown location) saying that she is ****** off with me because her mum is apparantly in hysterics because she thought something had happened to her. HELLO what did she think I was thinking???

So that brings us to now, I still have no idea where she is - my guess would be heading to the airport to go on her own though. So ive said if she cant understand why I did what I did then she should get on the flight because she obviously isnt the woman I thought she was. And if she can work it out then ditch the airport and come talk to me.

I know everyone says this in situations by these but I think I was in NO way in the wrong here, you cant just expect to not turn up at all after saying you'll be there in an hour and expect the other person to just be fine with it and not care. I would do the same thing every single time.

hmpf.

thats the annoying part. Its her dads villa and she has the plane tickets :mad: Well its down to her now anyway. Cheers for agreeing with me though - hopefully she can reverse the situations and see what she would do in my place.

Mister_Pister said:
thats the annoying part. Its her dads villa and she has the plane tickets :mad: Well its down to her now anyway. Cheers for agreeing with me though - hopefully she can reverse the situations and see what she would do in my place.

Ask her what she would have done if she was in your place?
She is being unreasonable and you did what i would have done.

I would had rang every one of her friends if it happened to me :o

I dont have any of her mates numbers unfortunatly. Her mum was the only one had any kind of details on to hope to get some info back.

Even when im angry I can usually see both sides of the argument but here I dont think she has a leg to stand on. The stupidist part of it is I still have absolutely no clue where the hell she was last night!

Wait, I don't think I understand, shes angrey at you because you where worried about her saftey when she didn't turn up on a day where driving on a motorway could be pretty dangerous?

Piggymon said:
Jesus ! She sounds like a complete tool !

I don't blame you at all for being worried and she should be grateful and pleased she's got someone worrying about her sorry butt

Ger rid - she's a psycho hose beast

Ger rid?
Psyco hose beast? :p

Can someone explain this to me :o

Ex girlfriend (loooooooong ago) used to do that to me quite a lot. Then one time it extended for a whole weekend.

After the right telling off she got, she tried to say I was being unreasonable and got mad at me.

I told her I wasn't going to worry about her sorry butt any more and don't let the door handle make an imprint on her arse on the way out.

Never spoke to her again after that.

Piggymon said:
She won't answer her phone ? how old is she ... 16 ?

oooh I'm annoyed with her now lol

yeah you and me both! The phone finally actually rings and then she doesnt answer it - the silent treatment absolutely does my head in. She doesnt even have the guts to stand up for herself which is a pretty sure sign her argument is weak

Have ot agree as well. If I'm expecting friends or family at a specific time I get a little worried when they don't show up. There have been times when Piggy has been a little late and I try to make contact but she always replies to let me know she's OK. Leaving you waiting for that long is well out of order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom