Posting when trousered ... lol

Soldato
I know I'm going to regret posting this as the main title suggests but, I am trousered :D

Ohhhh, when you read this you will realise that I've wrote it as though I'm talking to myself .... Anyway ....

My seemingly quiet and reserved accountant of a next door neighbour was seen walking down our street today and judging by the slurred words and the inability to stand up straight gave me the impression that he was pretty well sozzled. He's a nice fella and he invited me over to his house for a bevvy. I wasn't going to go as I can be a right loud arse at parties and will do almost anything to get people to laugh at me and even though (God's sake ... my eyes are pressed so close to the screen I can almost see individual pixels) I know I can be a pain in the ass ... all I want to do is let people have a good laugh even if it's at my expense (Note to self .... I'm very impressed by Al's ability to be textually coherant even though they keys on his KB are merging into one).
So, I was going to stay in the house by myself tonnight and have a quiet night in when I saw a strobe light coming from his living room window:eek: I thought it was his alarm flashing on some kinda silent mode but then I heard the music that came from the window too. Well that was me ... I was soon standing at his door (can't believe I never even put a pair of shoes on!) in a pair of shorts and a T-Shirt and was pushed into his living room by a very attractive girl (turned out she didn't live there ... She was just a friend of a friend) who announced to everyone that a half naked neighbour was here for free beer :D

So to cut this long and seemingly pointless story short ... I had a friggin ball:D As per usual, my kindneys and liver took a pounding and I feel as though I've done those little barf burps in my mouth a dozen times and I now find myself on good ol' OCUK posting drivvle:D

I've kinda forgotten to be honest why I started writing this post as I can't be arsed reading back over it again. Anyway, I'm nipping back to his house as I've come to pick up Singstar (ABBA ... that is worth a suspension for even admitting that:D) and I'm heading back across for a wee sing song session :D

Sometimes, life just surprises you with these little moments of joy and it is because of this I would appreciate it if the mods could keep this thread open for just a couple of ddays so that I can be reminded what a load of tosh I've just written ;)

Ahhhh, that's it ... Posting when trousered ... that's what I was talking about .... lol. I was thinking of making it a poll to see how many of you had done it and if you'd regretted it in the morning (I can't suss out how to do a poll though).

Gotta go as it's chucking it down outside and the attractive girl (Jenna I think she's called) is dancing outside to no music getting pretty wet ....

Hold on Jenna .... I'm cuuummming ;)

Laydeez an jennamen (see what I did there?) LET THE SLAGGING COMMENCE :D:D

oNE LAST THING (Bloody caps lock) .... I really am surprised that I can still type this well and that I think I sound sober. If only someone would invent a keyboard that could type out slurry words for you for better effect :)

Psst ... she's still dancing :D

I know I'm going to regret posting this as the main title suggests but, I am trousered :D

Ohhhh, when you read this you will realise that I've wrote it as though I'm talking to myself .... Anyway ....

My seemingly quiet and reserved accountant of a next door neighbour was seen walking down our street today and judging by the slurred words and the inability to stand up straight gave me the impression that he was pretty well sozzled. He's a nice fella and he invited me over to his house for a bevvy. I wasn't going to go as I can be a right loud arse at parties and will do almost anything to get people to laugh at me and even though (God's sake ... my eyes are pressed so close to the screen I can almost see individual pixels) I know I can be a pain in the ass ... all I want to do is let people have a good laugh even if it's at my expense (Note to self .... I'm very impressed by Al's ability to be textually coherant even though they keys on his KB are merging into one).
So, I was going to stay in the house by myself tonnight and have a quiet night in when I saw a strobe light coming from his living room window:eek: I thought it was his alarm flashing on some kinda silent mode but then I heard the music that came from the window too. Well that was me ... I was soon standing at his door (can't believe I never even put a pair of shoes on!) in a pair of shorts and a T-Shirt and was pushed into his living room by a very attractive girl (turned out she didn't live there ... She was just a friend of a friend) who announced to everyone that a half naked neighbour was here for free beer :D

So to cut this long and seemingly pointless story short ... I had a friggin ball:D As per usual, my kindneys and liver took a pounding and I feel as though I've done those little barf burps in my mouth a dozen times and I now find myself on good ol' OCUK posting drivvle:D

I've kinda forgotten to be honest why I started writing this post as I can't be arsed reading back over it again. Anyway, I'm nipping back to his house as I've come to pick up Singstar (ABBA ... that is worth a suspension for even admitting that:D) and I'm heading back across for a wee sing song session :D

Sometimes, life just surprises you with these little moments of joy and it is because of this I would appreciate it if the mods could keep this thread open for just a couple of ddays so that I can be reminded what a load of tosh I've just written ;)

Ahhhh, that's it ... Posting when trousered ... that's what I was talking about .... lol. I was thinking of making it a poll to see how many of you had done it and if you'd regretted it in the morning (I can't suss out how to do a poll though).

Gotta go as it's chucking it down outside and the attractive girl (Jenna I think she's called) is dancing outside to no music getting pretty wet ....

Hold on Jenna .... I'm cuuummming ;)

Laydeez an jennamen (see what I did there?) LET THE SLAGGING COMMENCE :D:D

oNE LAST THING (Bloody caps lock) .... I really am surprised that I can still type this well and that I think I sound sober. If only someone would invent a keyboard that could type out slurry words for you for better effect :)

Psst ... she's still dancing :D

Just in case.

Bloody hell .... I knew I'd forgotten to mention something:D

Is there a name for the condition that I seem to be suffering fromn that is making me reapeadly (prepeatedly .... Oh FFS, you know what I mean) fressing (pressing) the Eff Five button to see what others might be saying about the state I'm in? Or is OCUK that bloody addictive that I feel the need to come o here and post rubbish for the people of the internet to read?

Okat folks .... If you change your mind (take a chance) I'm the first in line, (take a chance chance chance) honey I'm still free, take a chance on me ... :eek:;):D:p

Well at this point it has become clear that the bird you thought was hot is actually a munter hidden behind beer goggles or you'd have left :p

Okay folks ... bit of a dilema here. I seem tohave spent so long on here since I was only meant to pop across for the PS3 that I think they have thought I was just not going to be coming back. I've heard ataxi pull up and a few folk getting in it and even though the house still has the living room lights on there doesn't seem to be any more music coming from the place. Do I risk going across there anyway with my PS tucked under my arm with my Abba singtar in my Farmfoods bag and look like a right numpty when my neighbour tells me the party's over:confused: It's torrential rain outside and he might get the wrong impression as I'm standiing there like Mr Darcy with my shirt all wet and me asking if I can still come in to play:D I don't think he's gay but you never know ... He might like a wee bit 'o' Pizza and a wee bit 'o' pasta (if you know what I mean:eek::D)

Back
Top Bottom