Posting when trousered ... lol

Bugger!!!!

I've been standing inside my own front door looking across to his front door trying to size up the situation when I seen movement at his window. I ran across with a great idea ... I thought that if I rang his doorbell I could ask him if my mobile phone was lying in his house (it's sitting on charge in my room) and then I could guess the mood (if any) that the party might be in (if it was still going at all).

Anyway, I've bolted across the road in the pi**ing rain trying my hardest not to get any wetter, only to come to a screaching halt and battered into his front door so hard that the front of his letter box has fallen off!!! I thought his path was really slippery but as I've limped home with a possible broken toe I've looked at the bottom of my foot as it felt a bit squelchy. I thought I had stepped and skidded in dog crap but he hasn't got a dog ... I've only stepped on the worlds biggest slug and coated a decent part of my foot with it :D

I legged it as best as I could (more llike zig zagged it) back to my place giggling like a little girl.

Looks like the party might be finished after all:(

Now here's the next dilemma ... Should I go to bed or should I drink the wine that the ex girlfriend has left in the fridge. I hate wine but I don't want the night to end:D

Love from Al and Shug the Slug (deceased)

A quick update on my situation ..... I've opted for the wine! Might as well go all out and have a little party to myself and my chums on t'internet!

Why do I feel like a kid that's got off with nicking something from the corner shop and boasting to my mates that I never got caught (the letter box thingie). Do I tell him in the morning when I see him (I don't think anyone came to the door when I decided to kiss the stained glass window part of it ;))

MUST ............

STOP .............

POSTING ...............

GUFF ..............

WILL ..............

SOMBODY ..............

PLEASE ............

PULL ME AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD FFS :D

I feel like that guy who had his picture taken when he dressed up as some space dude from the film Tron I think it was. You know the one I'm talking about? Looked like a real geeky Billy no mates kinda guy. Probably a virgin! That's what I feel like right now .....

On a more serous note ... my toe is FRIGGIN HURTING LIKE HELL :D:D

Take the "what mail box?!?" approach ;)

I'll do that Milkybk :D In the meantime I'll just have to raise my glass once more to Shug the Slug and think about calling it a night myself. :D

Quick joke ...........

The doorbell rings at some blokes house and when he answers it he sees a slug on his step with a small suitcase selling things like cloths and clothes pegs. The slug says to the man, "You wanna buy some cheap household goods sir?" The man tells the slug to sling his hook and boots the poor sod down to the bottom of the garden path. Three years later and the fellas doorbell rings and when he opens the door the little slug is there and shouts up ..... "Whadaya do that for?"

I'd get my coat but my arse is glued to this seat ....

On a scale of one to ten ............. How cringe worthy is this post going to be when I remember what I've gone and done :D

lol quality! ive been in your situation many many times but im more in the state of not being able to read the time on my watch let alone use a PC and post on some forums! lol

Ahhhhhh ... welcome Westie ....by replying to my posts you are now legally bound to hang about until either .....

1: You can't take anymore of my crap.

or

2: I fall asleep at the KB.

May God have mercy on your soul matey :D

My typing skills have impressed me too buddy .... :D

Quick edit: It's now twenty minutes to five and got a little burst of life again!!!!

Last edited:
If I went to a party like that and had to pop back to my house to get something, I don't think you could get me back there fast enough! What were you doing posting on here for?! :eek:

Well at this point it has become clear that the bird you thought was hot is actually a munter hidden behind beer goggles or you'd have left :p

I bet it's this. :p

Back
Top Bottom