Great First day back at work...

Soldato
... I come back out to my car at 11pm to find this:

162708_478392146780_525656780_6420108_5931543_n.jpg

Front Bumper gone
Spoiler gone
Driverside skirt damaged
Both front wings damaged

3 weeks off sick (anxiety and depression), and today was my first day back... Someone hates me? :(:(:( Kick me when im down!

Checked eBay? Can't be too many spoiler and front bumpers going on together in the next few days from a seller in your area?

Nasty though, I can't think of much worse than coming back to something like that or to find my car a wreck from a crash.

didn't know VXR's sufferd the same problem. This happens to cars on FiestaSTOC roughly 3times a year. Im the 4th now though :(

Ive seen 2 like this in Romford though. Not much can be done to stop it, other than not using it. But its not even safe on the driveway so :(

Can you get it fixed through your insurance? What is the estimated cost to repair? Did they take it off neatly or rip it?

rip it. the bumper is attached by 3 clips on each wing, thats basically it. However the clips are strong, and its bent both wings, as they tugged it off.

the rear spoiler is just two bolts, and it doesn't look like its damaged the boot lid when they took that off.

Side skirt is just clipped on, and i couldn't see any damage, i may even be able to just clip it back on.

I will check it again in the morning.

Will phone insurance to let them know about it, then maybe phone back once the police contact me. There is a FiestaST written off on STOC so i may already have the parts i need. Got some guys that will be able to fit them too. So it might not all be bad. Really not sure on costs yet. I cant really afford it though. :(

Back
Top Bottom