Great First day back at work...

That's a real shame.

I used to have bits of my car (XR3i) regularly stolen/damaged when I was a student in Bristol. Read spoiler ripped off, wing mirrors just kicked off and left in the street. It's really sickening.

:(

Nasty though, I can't think of much worse than coming back to something like that or to find my car a wreck from a crash.

It's.... a car. It's replaceable.

Don't worry OP. Just get on to the insurance and get it sorted. Move on with your life and just put it down to local scum. Done. Not gonna help your depression/anxiety worrying about a little Fiesta. No offense. Just being realistic.

Nothing valuable to add to be honest, just a shame to see it posted on here aswell as reading the horror stories on fiestaSTOC as you say :(

Not had anything happen to mine yet, other than a nice key scrape along the drivers door. Surprised the centre caps haven't gone yet!

doesnt it make you want to puke at the thought of living in essex?

makes me sort of glad that my cars are as anonymous as they are

gutted for you

Hopefully this won't be a recurring thing. ST bumpers are only about £250 for a new genuine part with the grills and the spoiler is £150, cheap dirty scum.

Don't worry OP. Just get on to the insurance and get it sorted. Move on with your life and just put it down to local scum. Done. Not gonna help your depression/anxiety worrying about a little Fiesta. No offense. Just being realistic.

My main worry would be it happening again, I could probably handle it happening the once, however being scared to leave your car somewhere because someone wants the bumper/spoiler off of it is annoying.

Last edited:
Hopefully this won't be a recurring thing. ST bumpers are only about £250 for a new genuine part with the grills and the spoiler is £150, cheap dirty scum.

car will probably be fixed, then sold. Like you say i cant risk it happening again.

the problem is, ripping this off they've damaged it so surely its worth very little to someone, as they are going to have problems attaching it. I mean the rear spoiler must have cracked because the bolts that hold it on are still here with bits of the spoiler attached. Makes no sense :(

i kinda agree, but if all i can afford is a "little fiesta" do you think i can afford the repair bills or losing my cheap insurance? Im on greenlight who wont insure me once i've had a claim. so that's a extra 300-400 (double) a year ill have to pay now. And as Janesy said, now i wont be able to leave it ANYWHERE, because ill be too worried it will happen again.

sucks.

Gutted :(

I bet your heart sank when you saw that.

still hasn't re-floated yet :(

Last edited:
car will probably be fixed, then sold. Like you say i cant risk it happening again.

the problem is, ripping this off they've damaged it so surely its worth very little to someone, as they are going to have problems attaching it. I mean the rear spoiler must have cracked because the bolts that hold it on are still here with bits of the spoiler attached. Makes no sense :(

Dont worry they will put it back as it was, just chose a good body shop to do it.

could you get a number/address for me. Thanks.

Watmough Panelcraft
01708 521963
Unit 91, Lambs Lane North, Imperial Trading Estate, Rainham, RM13 9XL

We've used him for years...always got a few weeks wait where he is in high demand.

Your best bet is to go and see him, he's hard to understand on the phone...I'm guessing due to paint fume inhalation over several years :p - If you want I can meet you there (can be a bit of an arse ache to find on that industrial estate)

Tell him Mark's son from Warley Autos recommended him :)
watmaugh.jpg

Or better yet, he's there :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom