Great First day back at work...

Sorry to hear about your troubles! You have to put it into some kind of perspective and at the end of the day this is the sort of thing insurance is for. If you have to pay a few £££ more on your next premium then so be it. If it was my decision I would get it fixed (probably independently) and sell it and run something else!

Some of the replys in this thread remind me why I love this place, its a real community here.

I feel for the OP. Sure. :(

yup. Im mostly a lurker here i only really post on motors, but its the best forum around... So even though not many people know me, the response has been nice, helpful and polite, no one likes seeing it happen to someone's pride and joy.

Its why people stick around. We may have our silly arguments here, but its a great community.

It's people being cheap, and thieving scum. Wheel centres go walkies on these quite frequently as well as they are a popular mod on the ph1 mk5 Fiesta Zetec-S wheels. Seen many a ST looking sad, sitting there with bare nuts.

mine has bare nuts too lol :(

Now I'm not someone to claim that Essex ISN'T a dive but at the same time I've been to areas I'd consider FAR worse.

Like everywhere, it has its good bits and bad bits.

yeh it doesn't just happen here, it happens all over the country.

Back
Top Bottom