**Mass Effect 3**

Soldato
OK, I searched but I couldn't see if this had already been posted or not.

Anyways, if you haven't already seen this, enjoy! :d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGFjBmD41Q

I'm a bit dubious of it being set on earth, but I have lots of faith in the dev team. The first two were the best games I've ever played - they even beat STALKER which is very difficult in my opinion! :D

Man of Honour
lol, quite old now - good trailer though! It won't be set on Earth, it will involve rallying the other races behind you to take it back and crush the Reapers once and for all.

Associate
Who are the reavers? :D

I think he got mixed up with the firefly

tbh they're probably worse, as the saying goes "Reavers 'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin to their clothing, and if you're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order"

Soldato
it will involve rallying the other races behind you to take it back and crush the Reapers once and for all.

Like Dragon Age Origins then.

gonna have to get Mass Effect 2 on PC.
I have played through the frist 2 on the 360, and tried the frist on PC, but i found the controls made it almost unplayable for me.
Also tried the ME2 demo on Steam, in which the controls are much better, but couldn't get it to look particularly good, problems with shadows and it being too dark.

Would like to get it on PC, but need 2 first, so that i can use the save-game.

Soldato
Given the trend for Bioware to over-simplify games down from their predecessors (See ME2 and DA2) I fully expect ME3 to consist entirely of template missions containing cool cutscenes interspersed with combat in rooms full of waist high boxes where all you have to do is 'press X' to see stuff blow up in an impressive manner. Those will be followed by other cool cutscenes where you make an obviously evil/good choice.

I'm only half joking.:rolleyes: :D

Back
Top Bottom