Stalker Call of Pripyat Complete Mod

Associate
anyone had a chance to play yet?? Played a good half an hour and i'm pretty impressed with what ive seen! Graphics are very nice, especially the textures :eek: but its the quality of the sound that caught my attention...

Caporegime
anyone had a chance to play yet?? Played a good half an hour and i'm pretty impressed with what ive seen! Graphics are very nice, especially the textures :eek: but its the quality of the sound that caught my attention...

When I get a new video card. Supposedly it's the most effort that has gone in to a 'complete' mod yet. Looking forward to it. :)

Associate
When I get a new video card. Supposedly it's the most effort that has gone in to a 'complete' mod yet. Looking forward to it. :)

Oh you can definitely say they've put lot of effort into it....in what ive played its very polished and smooth compared to other mods ive played! Just waiting for a game bracking bug to spoil it :D

Soldato
I'm assuming it's a simple fix anyway. This is the 1st time i've downloaded a mod as soon as it's come out, usually I leave then around 2-3 months till the majority of the bugs are ironed out.

Back
Top Bottom