I met a Romanian online and she comes to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I was browsing a web cam models website(MFC) for purely educational purposes and as it happened I started talking to a romanian girl who works there.
Our interaction further enhanced itself when I went back to see her the following day. After some time we realized that we like each other. Now, am not the typical "shake the snake" type of customer as I was only cruising around on that site for noble reasons. I haven't spent a dime but heck...amazing physical beauty you find there(trust me).

She's visiting me on April. I am located in London. If we like each other live as much as online we shall engage in a relationship.

I am "open minded" enough to not be bothered about this job she used to do or might keep doing for a bit but not planning to continue forever but i realize that in poor countries "internet jobs" present the only viable solution.

I'll be happy to see her and I have put aside about 10 condoms for a rainy day. Now, I haven't put all my hopes in one basket but spread it out. I believe she could really be the one, my no.1.

What are your thoughts? I shall update this thread with further news if demand warrants it.

Permabanned
OP
No I have some evidence to suggest that shes genuine and not a leecher. I am really the wrong guy to be leeched. I haven't given to her anything no has she asked. We mustn't believe that every single female from east europe is a scam artist and I don't support your comments thus far.

P.S.
*My 1,000 post*

Soldato
wsz0tgm4st.jpg

Permabanned
I go on MFC, it is awesome! Some damn hot girls on there, with surprisingly nice personalities. Kind of makes me wonder why they are on there. Daddy issue maybe :p

I filter out Europeans though. North America, UK and Australia only.

Permabanned
Knowing the site, i know for a fact she won't come and see you if you haven't spent a penny.

Especially a lot of the Europeans won't even get naked unless it is a group or private show.

Also...educational purposes...errrr, what? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom