I met a Romanian online and she comes to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stole your Romanian chick bro:

2eduwqf.jpg

Even got her to write my name on her bum

Actually am being serious guys :(

I've seen this film it doesn't end well.......

There is a reason for using an established mail order bride company over a random encounter. Suggest you take the legit approach!!

If this is serious and she does come over, if it is not a trap and you get win then she will be looking for a better life for herself.

How long she loves you for will depend on how long you can afford to support (pay) what she wants or until she reaches a point where 1/2 you assets + becomes a more viable option.

Soon as she can upgrade, unless you are the prime catch, she will, afterall this is overclockers.

I've seen this film it doesn't end well.......

There is a reason for using an established mail order bride company over a random encounter. Suggest you take the legit approach!!

If this is serious and she does come over, if it is not a trap and you get win then she will be looking for a better life for herself.

How long she loves you for will depend on how long you can afford to support (pay) what she wants or until she reaches a point where 1/2 you assets + becomes a more viable option.

Soon as she can upgrade, unless you are the prime catch, she will, afterall this is overclockers.

This

even if it's not a trap, and she's not out to rob you and max out your credit cards and run back to romania its unlikely to be "love"

Its mail order brides in everything but the name.

You get what you want, a beautiful eastern European woman
she gets what she wants, British citizenship. Thats all.

If you would be happy in a false relationship like that, go ahead knock yourself out. But most (myself included) wouldn't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom