I met a Romanian online and she comes to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
odd how this guy gets banned for 1 (only topic i've seen) trolling topic yet how many chances has (did?) kwerk get with the crap he posted?!?! :confused:

just another story to add to the inconsistent mods book. either ban at the first sign of a troll (cheekykid) or give them a chance to not be a troll (kwerk), rather than whatever takes your fancy at the time

just another story to add to the inconsistent mods book. either ban at the first sign of a troll (cheekykid) or give them a chance to not be a troll (kwerk), rather than whatever takes your fancy at the time

Shut up whining. How can this possibly be construed as banning at the first sign of a troll?

Shut up whining. How can this possibly be construed as banning at the first sign of a troll?

well, its very likely that he wasnt trolling us in the 'i met a romainian online' bit and his plans to meet up with the romainian i would say are 50/50 troll or not (ie, unlikely, but it isnt that farfetched)

the comeback yesterday was the first bit you could almost certainly call troll, so to me it seems like the first sign of trolling

oh, and im mostly whining because, troll or not, this thread is pretty funny and you've almost certainly killed it

This is the thread that never ends! Yes it goes on and on my friends! Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting here forever just because...

This is the thread that never ends. Yes it... etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom