• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

So whos gone and got a 680 gtx then?

I ordered one.

My 5970 failed a few weeks ago, so I was waiting to see how the 680 performed before making a decision. There are 4GB cards due in several months time but that was too long for me to wait.

Me, went for a Zotac after EVGA was out of stock....need to get my 4ghz I7 OC stable and overclock the GTX680 an awful lot.I want to play BF3 with close to 120fps as possible even if it means playing on medium/high mixed.Should have it tomorrow as my deliveries have been fast from OcUK before.

People who own these have already posted on this forum on how quiet the card is, so I'm personally wondering at the need for a more expensive, custom cooled version.

Look nicer, lower temps mean more overclock potential.

Also some custom designs may include more power pins and higher quality PCBs, which means more potential juice and stability for higher OCs.

Last edited:
got an asus one here.

it's worth the money IMO been a while since i bought a gpu on release by the looks of it when the gk110 this one will fit nicely in my lan box :)

Ordered one at 10:54pm and it was despatched at 23:40 for delivery tommorow :)

So I'll have a GTX580 3GB, HD7970 3GB and GTX680 2GB to bench :D

Back
Top Bottom