Would you go on a date with yourself?

Caporegime
OP
Magnolia - reading your OP again... are you seeking to confirm a theory you have that a lot of people on here are unhappy with themselves, and your way of testing self esteem is to ask this question? Theorising that the people who are unhappy will have low self esteem and wouldn't date themselves?

I'm not sure. As a forum, a group of people, we often sound lacking in self esteem. But I can also imagine a scenario where someone with little or no confidence would actually be happier dating someone exactly like them which, if you take it to its logical and final conclusion, could be themselves.

MagnoliaDinnerDate.jpg

You are a beautiful and caring man. Thank you for this.

Caporegime
[FnG]magnolia;22105542 said:
I'm not sure. As a forum, a group of people, we often sound lacking in self esteem. But I can also imagine a scenario where someone with little or no confidence would actually be happier dating someone exactly like them which, if you take it to its logical and final conclusion, could be themselves.

You are a beautiful and caring man. Thank you for this.

It's the least I can do :p

Soldato
Nope, I like me, but not enough to want to hang around with another me, would be very distressing! I like hanging around/dating people who have different interests and personalities to me, done the we like very similar things/are similar gf thing before, ended badly, very badly.

Back
Top Bottom