Poll: The EU Referendum: How Will You Vote? (March Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 400 43.3%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 523 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Leave. Quite an important post I made just before the old thread got close: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=29231075&postcount=3485

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...-hoc-stats.pdf

Ouch - Britain spent some £1.7 billion on benefits (roughly 50:50 split between out of work and in work) for immigrants from the EEA in 2013/2014. The government's own estimates reckon that the thin gruel deal will save us £30 million - it's a drop in the ocean, hardly worth all that effort.

Soldato
There are foaming mouths on either side. All the more reason to make your descision independent of others. :p

My decision was made independently, but reinforced by the hyperbolic rhetoric of the outers. It's like the louder a dog barks, the more you ignore it. :p

Soldato
Remaiin. Some of the foaming at the mouth outers on this forum have reinforced my opinion to stay in. :cool:

This. I have always been undecided on in or out in terms of concrete decision but the super positive preaching on out is off putting when the end results of these matters are quite uncertain. Now more than ever i think it is best to stick with the devil you know rather than the devil you don't. I also couldn't care less about 'taking back Britain', as far as i am concerned (also as far as history is concerned) give more power to our government still doesn't mean more power to us, just that the knob over here has more wiggle room to do what he wants rather than the knob over there and i don't particularly discriminate against knobs.

There are some sensible people to the outers but it seems the most vocal and prominent of them on this forum have pretty messed up opinions when it comes to certain other subjects like gun control, Donald Trump, mental health. It also doesn't help those people that they call everyone who disagrees with them lefties/******** as if you generally call EVERYONE who disagrees with you a lefties, its because you are all the way on the extreme right ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom