10 free XBLA game if a friend buys a 360

Man of Honour
Dear ******

Thank you for your application. We are currently printing the tokens you'll need to get hold of your free games. We'll send them to you as soon as they are ready.

Thanks for your patience.

Yours sincerely,

Xbox Europe

Soldato
Damnit. Wanted to know Kreeeees real name so I could stalk him :(

What do they mean by Printing? I assumed we were going to get emailed them seeing at they dont have my post address.

Soldato
Dear ******

Thank you for your application. We are currently printing the tokens you'll need to get hold of your free games. We'll send them to you as soon as they are ready.

Thanks for your patience.

Yours sincerely,

Xbox Europe

Too slow :p

Damnit. Wanted to know Kreeeees real name so I could stalk him :(

What do they mean by Printing? I assumed we were going to get emailed them seeing at they dont have my post address.

Dont have a clue, I would have thought they would be emailing us the code! Maybe they are sending it out via the post??

Soldato
Consider me in the queue please...email address in trust. My sister was supposed to be going in with me as she was buying her bf a 360 for xmas but she's just said she's now getting him a PS3!

Andy

Man of Honour
I just bought my 360 today, anyone want to join up with me for this? mm009861 {at} hotmail{dot}com. I haven't read all the posts in this thread but if we just have to swap serial numbers/addresses I'm in.. send me a mail!

Back
Top Bottom