US: 12 Monkeys

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Bugs me sometimes when they do a time travel show and it ends up in today's time for budget reasons !

2043 would require CGI and money so no chance of it existing, I guess I miss almost human which was nice at least. Glad they finishing continuum got confusing and boring towards the end perhaps they just longed it out too much.

Will give it a shot though need something new and fresh !

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Quite liked it actually, it was just done right and that guy from nikita turns out to be a good actor which nails the role well. I also love the aspect they are going back to the future and then back again more so..... continuum tried this but not done so well or as well written perhaps due to cgi/cost budget.

Still early days but showing promise.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Really impressed with the show. Screenplay pretty good and acting decent. Always thought "Birkhoff" was good given the chance.

Associate
i like it

BUT

as cole and his friends in the future are natural immune to the virus why doesn't he just give railly his (or a collection of blood/dna from the future) blood which will have antibody's or his DNA, since she has the resources in 2015 to make a vaccine from it thus save mankind

Permabanned
i like it

BUT

as cole and his friends in the future are natural immune to the virus why doesn't he just give railly his (or a collection of blood/dna from the future) blood which will have antibody's or his DNA, since she has the resources in 2015 to make a vaccine from it thus save mankind

because it is a mutagenic virus, each time Cole and his partner go outside they are at risk of contracting a mutated version which they can pass to others which is why each time they go through a decontamination procedure as we saw in one episode. From extrapolation it seems that Cole has some extraordinary healing properties, perhaps a mutation of his own, we don't know yet..but anyway, the future virus is not a single strain so his antibodies would be useless to anyone else

One

One

Soldato
Hmmm. Destroyed the origin but civilisation as we know it still ended, and perhaps for the worse without the time travel scientists.

Presumably Cole will have to work out how to use the time machine himself, go back and probably not hit the incinerator, go back to the future and explain everything that happened to reformulate a plan.

Or something completely different I suppose.

One

One

Soldato
Well I thought that body was Cole, hence the nose bleed when he got near himself. They explained the power of a paradox in the first episode!

It would be impossible for him to be the source though, since the only reason he went back in the first place was because of the virus. He can't go back with the virus to invent the virus if the virus didn't already exist to create him, the virus. **** time travel lol

One

One

Soldato
Okay. This show doesn't make any sense anymore. Whose timeline are we supposed to be following? Last week it was Cole's time line, this week it was Cassie's.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
lol this is what I was saying earlier sometimes a tv series has to keep things simple and not go over the top, I felt continuum did the same thing also.

12 monkeys had a great start then it just got a bit confusing and difficult to understand I think the writers try to add more back ground stories and to get things more involved in the hopes they keep their jobs ie season 2 and it sometimes goes bottoms up !

Caporegime
Well I thought that body was Cole, hence the nose bleed when he got near himself. They explained the power of a paradox in the first episode!

It would be impossible for him to be the source though, since the only reason he went back in the first place was because of the virus. He can't go back with the virus to invent the virus if the virus didn't already exist to create him, the virus. **** time travel lol

but there were other failed experiments before him it could have been one of those

Back
Top Bottom